Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

I wish Schurrle had worked out better. :(

I was gutted when you signed Schurrle. Good player, shame he ended up being a rotation/bench player.

• Admin

Can we call this one a done deal yet? On the one hand, it's confirmed on club media outlets; but on the other hand, no all-important lean...

Looks to me like they've overpaid for Firmino. Apparently it's £21mil potentially rising to £30mil. He's had a good season but that's a whole lot of money for what is essentially an unproven talent.

That being said Man City are going to grossly overpay for Sterling so it'll be like Carroll all over again who cost -£15mil!

And an even better season the year before.

In terms of buying proven players, make no mistake, this is our biggest signing since Suarez.

Edited by Social Justice Nerf

I think Lallana was proven quality to be fair. He was great for Southampton. You broke him.

Lallana did fairly well. He had a great run of form around the start of 2015 when he got injured again. He'll probably be much better next season. The pre-season injury kinda screwed him over.

• Like 1

Real Madrid are "discreetly" interested in Laurent Koscielny.

Well, they can fuck right off. Arguably our most important player. Would take ridiculous money for that to happen.

I don't see why they'd need him. Ramos will get his new contract eventually and neither Pepe nor Varane are going anywhere.

Real Madrid are "discreetly" interested in Laurent Koscielny.

Well, they can fuck right off. Arguably our most important player. Would take ridiculous money for that to happen.

I don't see why they'd need him. Ramos will get his new contract eventually and neither Pepe nor Varane are going anywhere.

Perhaps he could be Real's Vermaelen.