Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Only seems like yesterday he signed for Man Utd.

Still such an odd case. I can't, off-hand, think of any other 'transfer' that has involved fraud convictions on the part of the selling club - usually it's the buying club that are the ones motivated to pull shenanigans. :shifty:

• Like 1

Only seems like yesterday he signed for Man Utd.

And now he is finally free, a whole decade after being kidnapped.

Morgan Andersen could have done with being a bit more inventive when he made that story up. He could have gone all out with a tale of Mikel being spirited away by wizards and dragons, but alas.

• Admin
Hoffenheim forward Roberto Firmino will be moving to England next season, according to the player's agent. Roger Wittmann, who represents the 23-year-old, would not confirm where the striker's exact destination was - although he has recently been linked with a move to Manchester United. "All I can say is that he's moving to England," Wittmann told Germany's Bild newspaper. The Brazil international is current representing his country at the Copa America.

Brede Hangeland has extended his contract at Crystal Palace.

I think I picked him up cheaply on FM years ago for my Viking Stravanger team.

He was wonderful!