Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Manchester United are the favourites to sign Danny Ings from Burnley.

Liverpool are willing to sell Martin Skrtel to Napoli.

Chelsea and Man Utd have been encouraged to make summer bids for Nathaniel Clyne after the right-back stated that he was flattered by the interest on him coming from big clubs.

My impression of Danny Ings was that he's decent, but not "I'm going to make waves at a Champions League club" decent.

Although I suppose you could say there remains a 'previously-occupied-by-Danny-Welbeck' sort of space in the squad...

Manchester United are the favourites to sign Danny Ings from Burnley.

Liverpool are willing to sell Martin Skrtel to Napoli.

Chelsea and Man Utd have been encouraged to make summer bids for Nathaniel Clyne after the right-back stated that he was flattered by the interest on him coming from big clubs.

I'm not sure the RAFA PLAYERS TO NAPOLI rumours make much sense now, given that Rafa won't be there to oversee them.

• Like 1

Swans have been linked with striker Borja Baston and are currently in talks with Andre Ayew. His contract expires in June.

Monk has been pretty good with his transfer decisions so far and I think the team could become a fixture in the Europa League spots with a bit more work.

Soon to be followed by the signings of James, Harold and Rudolph.

We will collect ALL the dull names. Willian will be forced to change his name to William so as to fit in. Fred shall be saved for the grand finale.

• Like 1