Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

I wouldn't mind a bit if Wilshere left. We've been statistically proven to be better when he doesn't play and as said, he's made of glass. I'd take 30mil in a heartbeat.

Liverpool are plotting a 60M raid for Memphis Depay, Christian Benteke and Danny Ings.

Chelsea will try to sign Marseille's midfielder Giannelli Imbula for 20M this summer.

Tottenham are the new favourites to sign Marseille star Florian Thauvin.

Man City are "weighing up" a 30m bid for Jack Wilshere. Anyone else think Arsenal should bite their hands off for that much, if indeed true? The guy is always injured. He's a cock too. Would fit right in.

Do it properly or don't do it all.

Also, one I forgot, MULLING

How on earth did he get an England cap?

Because he was once an exciting young player who could dribble and go past defenders before fame went to his head and the injuries robbed him of pace and fitness.

Also, struggled with weight issues.

• Like 2

How on earth did he get an England cap?

Because he was once an exciting young player who could dribble and go past defenders before fame went to his head and the injuries robbed him of pace and fitness.

Also, struggled with weight issues.

McNulty for England!

• Like 2

Newcastle are favourites to sign Middlesbrough/Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford on a season-long loan. The Magpies are also considering a move for highly-rated Rayo Vallecano coach Paco Jemez.

Liverpool face slight interest from Arsenal and Barcelona for Internazionale's midfielder Mateo Kovacic.

Spurs will offer Andros Townsend + 10M to sign Southampton's Morgan Schneiderlin. Spurs are also willing to listen to offers for Erik Lamela.

Bournemouth aim to make Birmingham's Demarai Gray their first signing for the 15/16 season, with the fee hanging around 5.5M.

Newcastle are favourites to sign Middlesbrough/Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford on a season-long loan. The Magpies are also considering a move for highly-rated Rayo Vallecano coach Paco Jemez.

Liverpool face slight interest from Arsenal and Barcelona for Internazionale's midfielder Mateo Kovacic.

Slight interest? :P Definitely worth reporting.

• Like 1

Has anyone who watch La Liga seen Denis Cheryshev play? I know he's out on loan from Madrid but we've been linked with him and was wondering if he is any good.

Gah, he's wasted in Ligue 1. Was hoping he'd go to the Premier League or La Liga.

That's a step sideways at best, Juve probably have a better team than PSG do. Wouldn't be surprised to see another team agree a fee too.

Allows him to be back in his home country though which would be a reason to consider it. Be challenging for things domestically and still be playing in Europe.

I'd love to see him in the Prem (Although it'll more than likely be at Chelsea or City) He'd be good to build a midfield around if you were City for next season considering Yaya is getting on and hasn't been great this year.