Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Yeah, but he's got a proper first name (Robert), so it's not as fun.

Also, having to spell his name Kenedy rather than Kennedy would annoy me no end. Though I suppose it's handy to help distinguish him from 'Bobby' Kennedy...

• Like 1

Was always going to be, I'm pretty sure the FFP punishments only run for the January windows anyway but the breaking of the rules occurred in the GFH days. Cellino has seemingly turned the financial situation around.

Chelsea are "preparing" a £2m offer for 35 year old Rob Green, to come in as a #2 to Courtois.

They could do a lot worse. I imagine Green won't mind staying in London and sitting on the bench every week, considering his age. Helps with the domestic player rule too.

He's English, experienced, possibly willing to be on our bench for a year or two, and is only three years older than Cech.

Do it.

I'm English, experienced, willing to be on your bench for a year or six and I'm two years younger than Cech.

15 grand a week and I'm yours.

• Like 1

He's English, experienced, possibly willing to be on our bench for a year or two, and is only three years older than Cech.

Do it.

I'm English, experienced, willing to be on your bench for a year or six and I'm two years younger than Cech.

15 grand a week and I'm yours.

How's your ball handling? :pervert:

This is where the term 'experienced' requires some clarification, I wager. :shifty:

Here's an experienced goalkeeper for you:

brad_jones_506db1eb4b6f4792597762.jpg

PROS:

142 first team appearances.

4 Caps for Australia

Fantastic hair.

CONS:

Is Brad Jones.

• Like 1

Nathan's signing with Chelsea is official. http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/05/chelsea-to-sign-nathan.html

Apparently the fee is €5m, with €2m up front and a further €3m if/when he plays 20 games for the first team.