Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Allegedly sleeping with the ex-girlfriend of an ex-teammate (in a story denied by said ex-girlfriend and later retracted very quietly by the Mail and NOTW) =/= sleeping with their wife

And the tattoo thing is just fucking mad.

• Like 1

Allegedly sleeping with the ex-girlfriend of an ex-teammate (in a story denied by said ex-girlfriend and later retracted very quietly by the Mail and NOTW) =/= sleeping with their wife

And the tattoo thing is just fucking mad.

Thanks Nick... wait.
  • Like 2

Liverpool are plotting a 60M raid for Memphis Depay, Christian Benteke and Danny Ings.

Chelsea will try to sign Marseille's midfielder Giannelli Imbula for 20M this summer.

Tottenham are the new favourites to sign Marseille star Florian Thauvin.

David Dunn has announced he will leave Blackburn at the end of the season.

I will always remember David Dunn for that chicken advert and thinking he had fancy footwork and falling over.

David Dunn has announced he will leave Blackburn at the end of the season.

I will always remember David Dunn for that chicken advert and thinking he had fancy footwork and falling over.

I thought David Dunn left Blackburn in about 2001. I had no idea he was still there.

Man City are "weighing up" a 30m bid for Jack Wilshere. Anyone else think Arsenal should bite their hands off for that much, if indeed true? The guy is always injured. He's a cock too. Would fit right in.

30 mil for Wilshere would be better than the money Chelsea got for Luiz.