Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

I would love to see a Chelsea team populated only with Brazilians who have one, classic English name as their name.

Oscar, Jo, Willian (cheating a bit), Bernard, Oscar, Fred, Nathan. Just find some Brazilian youngsters called Ernest, Seth and Brian and we're good to go.

Ayew is class. Bastón is quite the gamble. Might turn out good like Ayoze Pérez, but he can also be another Iago Aspas.

Or God forbid, another Alvaro Vazquez.

I think a few clubs will be after Ayew, because he's going on a free, right?

Yep. Liverpool, Everton and Newcastle are in the mix too.

I would like to see Chelsea linked with a Herbert.

I really dont see why we're going for Cleverley, we already have a metric fuck-ton of defensive mids who fit the "No Passing Forward" mentality. I understand Barry's getting on in years but I'd rather see him replaced by a more attacking minded midfielder.

I remember when Cleverley and Welbeck both came on at HT in the Comm Shield at 2-0 down against City - both played Levy style binders and we won the game 3-2. I was excited to see Cleverley grow into the position and make it his own. That quickly turned to a groan every time I saw his name on the team sheet.

• Like 1