Complete Your Collection

Benji

header.jpg

Liberty City Complete. Taking a break before hitting Vice City.
It's such a grind with no save in game save features really.

header.jpg
Achievements: 77/112
Going to move on FMT17 for a bit. Pretty much the Challenges and a few manager and long term game achievements to collect.

Edited by Rocky

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/infamous/images/c/c7/InFamous_2_navigation_logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20140904163330
inFamous 2
100% Progress: 48 of 52
100% Complete

Picked up where I left off by doing by evil karma playthrough on inFamous 2. Also cleaned up a good karma trophy from my first save which was glitched annoyingly, which has left me below full negative karma (for now). Still got to purchase all powers (easy XP grind), and destroy 30 large objects (which is also glitched as apparently you have to do it all in a single play session and not through the save history.

So basically, the only thing stopping me already having this platinumed is glitches <_<

Good game though, forgot just how much the gameplay improved from the first one. It's so good I literally played the entire evil karma play through in one day.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/infamous/images/c/c7/InFamous_2_navigation_logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20140904163330
inFamous 2
100% Progress: 52 of 52

And we're done. I still have inFamous Second Son to play, but out of games I've actually started, this is now the second franchise in which I've platinumed all the games I have played behind Dragon Age.

Moving on...

Lb061f6.png
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
100% Progress: 35 of 41

Gained three quick and easy trophies I hadn't gotten before. Now I have to restart to earn the last five plus platinum for six. Two are easy that I missed just because it's not something I'd do in normal gameplay, one is a collectible which is easy, then two are a pair of pain in the butt boss battles where you can't take damage (and the game autosaves, fucking you).

I liked this game and thought it was under rated in the PoP series (third best behind Sands of Time which I already platinumed, and the 2008 PoP which was criminally disliked for some reason), so looking forward to this.

(and if it isn't obvious already, I'm trying to do some PS3 cleanup)

Game: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
System: PC
Achievement Status: 6/69
FF X progress: Thunder Plains
Current Thoughts:
>be me
>be dodging lightning
>get in groove
>46 dodges left until achievement unlocked
>struck
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

That's good. Whenever I get round to playing the game, I won't put myself out to complete that particular task.

If you ever choose to do it, get it out of the way before the Calm Lands

Spoiler

because Dark Aeons and such.

UPDATE: ABOUT FUCKING TIME
VWZCTxM.jpg

• Like 1

Lb061f6.png
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
100% Progress: 41 of 41

One more PS3 game 100%'d, 35 to go. Going to try and see if I can get this done by the same time next year, I doubt it as several are very tough platinums or lengthy, but we'll see.

Anyone on here interested in boosting PS3 Last of Us trophies for the DLC? I've been trying for ages, but getting the right map tocome up, as well as getting a half decent team at the same time is a royal pain in the arse now everyone seems to have moved to PS4. Just need 7 maps where you can get 3 kills and 0 deaths, but happy to do all 8 DLC maps if someone wants them.

Them and a quick run through of Left Behind on Survivor (which I've done on remastered) are the only things I have left for 100% on PS3 version. Really rather do this with someone I know than randoms >_>

Thanks.

Edited by Benji

enslaved-logo-HEADER.jpg
Enslaved: Odyssey To The West
100% Progress: 59 of 59

Mopped up the Piggy DLC, I missed a collectible and the game didn't tell me where, but mercifully the guide I was following for them gave it away as I'd missed it because I'd died after collecting it.

r6s_logo_162352.png
Rainbow Six: Siege
100% Progress: 49 of 49

Finally got the last of these trophies. It was a grindy one, but man I love this game. 8 months after buying it and still playing it regularly, haven't ever done that with a shooter before.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/81/FFX_X-2_HD_Remaster_Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20130322154006
Final Fantasy X
100% Progress: 29 of 34

Going back to kill Penance, Nemesis and clear those sphere grids. Finished off the last of the creature conquests with the exception of Nemesis last night (Shinryu literally came down to "this hit is going to kill him, or he'll counter and kill me" and Wakka totally saved the day), think I need a few Aeon overdrives built up for that one as I got him down pretty far, but not fast enough for my aeon sacrifices to do their thing.

I also discovered a trick - on Wakka's Attack Reels, hit the first two for "2 Hits", then let the reels run out... and the game automatically selects "2 Hits" on the last reel. How have I played this game for so many years and not known that before? :o

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/81/FFX_X-2_HD_Remaster_Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20130322154006
Final Fantasy X
100% Progress: 31 of 34

Nemesis down, and Tidus' sphere grid complete. Basically just got to grind out some Fortune Spheres and fill the other characters' grid with the Don Tonberry trick, then I'm off to fight Bahamut (who kicks my ass with only one character having ribbon), Yojimbo (who is piss easy to beat as I kept trying to beat him for ribbon armour and failing to get any drops), Anima, the Magus Sisters, and Penance.

Right, at some point I need to get the PS3 online trophies for the following, so if anyone is interested in joining me then let me know.

• Grand Theft Auto IV
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Street Fighter IV
  • UFC 2009 Undisputed
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  • Bioshock 2
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  • Dead Island
  • The Last of Us

Final Fantasy X
100% Progress: 31 of 34

No advance on the actual trophies, but I've almost got everyone full sphere grids. Just got to grind out fortune spheres, then I'm off to see if I can get some extra ribbon armor for the Bahamut fight from Yojimbo. I'm hoping to get 3 ribbon armors and Yuna already has one, so two to go.

https://www.gamestop.com/gs/ravecode/productpageimages/TheLastofUs/Logo.png

The Last of Us [PS3]
100% Progress: 50 of 50

Got my survivor and collectibles on Left Behind, then boosted the multi trophies with some lovely folks from another forum (this was the third attempt and the only one that worked - unsurprisingly because I took charge <_< ). So now I have PS4 and PS3 versions at 100% :)

http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Richmedia/Image/FullImageLogo/Dead-Space-iphone-ipad-logo-480x100.png?cb=1412974833

Dead Space
100% Progress: 46 of 49

I'm about half an hour away from platinum. Just have to get my contact beam kills (easy, since that gun is way OP, so even if I don't get it by game end I will get it on NG+) and finish on hardest difficulty (which I am playing).

Again, at some point I need to get the PS3 online trophies for the following, so if anyone is interested in joining me then let me know. Will probably look to do RDR ones this next fortnight or so.

• Bioshock 2
  • Dead Island
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Street Fighter IV
  • UFC 2009 Undisputed
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  • Wipeout HD

header.jpg?t=1495046645

Trophy Progress: 4/49 **PLATINUM** ***COMPLETE***

Fuck you Benji for beating me by a week :P

swan_logo.jpg

Trophy Progress: 10/10 **COMPLETE***

Picked from one of the PS+ games I've had for two years and done little with to polish it off, there's a few collectables that are hard to spot but once you finish the first play through you get a radar that tells you where they are and makes it easier. Nice short arty little game, but honestly it's a bit dull so I wouldn't recommend it. Only bothered because I could do it in one sitting :shifty:

header.jpg?t=1485769736

Trophy Progress: 4/12

Gave one of this months freebies a test run as well, it's one of those annoyingly infuriating games that'll be nice as a time waster when I'm bored of AAA games down the line. The gold completion trophy looks like it'll be a grind though.

• Like 1

header.jpg

Football Manager Touch 2017 (PC)
98/111 (88%)
These challenges are draining. If I could holiday through them, it'll be much better. I'm gonna go lazy with the International Competition Achievements

header.jpg
Door Kickers (PC)
22/43 (51%)

This is basically a time filler game. Do a map here and there. Most achievements are just "Kill x amount..." "Rescue x amount.."