Complete Your Collection

Benji

On 23/11/2017 at 10:05, Santa with Benjles said:

Anyone with a LittleBigPlanet account (presumably anyone who has played the games), would you mind hearting my profile on lbp.me please? I need it for a trophy I'm trying to get.

Thank you :)

I only need 4 more people to do this so I'd be super appreciative if anyone could do it for me please? Heck, technically I only need 3 since I can use my second account to do it, but I was saving that for when I hit 29 so I could tip it over the edge :shifty:

• 1 month later...

Lesson learned: when picking a new game to collect idly trophies on (even if just a small £2.49 PSN game), best check if has unobtainable glitched trophies first. That 90% completion is going to irritate me forever. <_< 

23 minutes ago, stokerino said:

Lesson learned: when picking a new game to collect idly trophies on (even if just a small £2.49 PSN game), best check if has unobtainable glitched trophies first. That 90% completion is going to irritate me forever. <_< 

Ghostbusters will sit at that for me because the servers closed without announcement.

header.jpg
100% Progress: 246 of 285 (86%)
I will get this complete one day. Pretty sure it's just Hell on Earth maps and fluke shots to complete now.

3aa0a4ed0c4413ce93f12ced297fe036.jpg
100% Progress: 30 of 32 (94%)
"1000 matches" and "All Achievements" is all I have left. I'm only at about 600 matches.
Pretty much the only time I open it atm is to try raise the count. This could take a while. Any tips on quick matches?

c7b23da582562e4655491a6a203a8496.jpg30e337c7c45787763321552bea3e84be.jpg0571de9ce19bcb57011b74174d1409e3.jpg

Hotel (6/6 3-Star ratings) Roots (16/16 Achievements) Paradise (50/50 Achievements)
These were doing my head in. A friend recommended I play them after seeing them in my library.
I could have just done a play-through but I haven't completed a game in a while and once I started, just figured I might as well follow through.
Luckily though for the missed achievements, I could select the chapter to start in so there was only almost 3 full replays of the last 2 games.
The first game I figured out quickly and got the early ratings I missed on a quick start up game.

I might try Firewatch next, or try clock up some ETS2 hours or even do some Car Mechanic. In the end, I'll just end up playing Rocket League :shifty:

15 hours ago, Rocky said:

header.jpg
100% Progress: 246 of 285 (86%)
I will get this complete one day. Pretty sure it's just Hell on Earth maps and fluke shots to complete now.

"1000 matches" and "All Achievements" is all I have left. I'm only at about 600 matches.
Pretty much the only time I open it atm is to try raise the count. This could take a while. Any tips on quick matches?

c7b23da582562e4655491a6a203a8496.jpg30e337c7c45787763321552bea3e84be.jpg0571de9ce19bcb57011b74174d1409e3.jpg

Hotel (6/6 3-Star ratings) Roots (16/16 Achievements) Paradise (50/50 Achievements)
These were doing my head in. A friend recommended I play them after seeing them in my library.
I could have just done a play-through but I haven't completed a game in a while and once I started, just figured I might as well follow through.
Luckily though for the missed achievements, I could select the chapter to start in so there was only almost 3 full replays of the last 2 games.
The first game I figured out quickly and got the early ratings I missed on a quick start up game.

I might try Firewatch next, or try clock up some ETS2 hours or even do some Car Mechanic. In the end, I'll just end up playing Rocket League :shifty:

With the FPW thing, couldn't you just create a really strong character and a really weak character and just squash the weak guy repeatedly? Depends how much you are bothered by scumming the achievement a little.

On 2/17/2018 at 21:00, Rocky said:

Two ways, one easy but boring, one less easy but less boring.

1. Climb on the turnbuckle, get DQed. Repeat until trophy.

2. Have an edit with high submission stats and submission critical with a rolling kneebar. Have another edit with low stats and ukemi at 100%. Put AI level at 1. Spam rolling kneebar. Break legs until trophy.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2018 at 09:47, Benji said:

Whoever invented online trophies needs to fuck off. I want to do UFC 09 but the servers are basically dead outside that first night and the three people I've made plans to boost with have all flaked.

I don't suppose anyone has it on PS3 and can help me out? :(

Five now. May just abandon it and accept I'll never 100% it. Online trophies are shit, and training camps in offline are the worst.

• Like 1

Hidden Agenda platinumed. Good game in terms of the various outcomes you can get, but the actual acting, writing, and scene cuts are embarassingly bad. It's all the more curious why those things are so bad when you compare it to Supermassive's first effort - Until Dawn - where those three things are all very good, even in a much larger game.

header.jpg?t=1519386827
Achievement Progress: 22 of 31(71%)
Thankfully covering 100% of the roadways are not achievement like in ETS2 but I will try to finish it because
I think it'll eventually pop up after a few more states open up.

col.jpg

Child Of Light

20 out of 20 Trophies Collected

Great little game, recommend it to any RPG fan. Easier than most games to get all the trophies because it doesn't expect you to get every ability to the full 3 stars, just getting one to 3 stars will net you the trophy (I did have to check online to make sure that there isn't a separate hidden trophy for completing everyone's ability grid). First game in my collection I've platinumed.

Next is probably I am Setsuna.