Complete Your Collection

Benji

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/81/FFX_X-2_HD_Remaster_Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20130322154006
Final Fantasy X
100% Progress: 32 of 34

Grid full, all dark aeons beaten besides Yojimbo (who I'm keeping until last of the dark aeons in case I need to farm ribbon, but who is easily beatable), Dark Magus Sisters (who may wind up a massive pain in the bum), and Penance (who doesn't sound hard, just a grind). Will probably get the platinum for this tonight and then I can properly move onto getting RDR 100%'d over bank holiday weekend.

Gran Turismo 2 progress: Still 0%, playing around with cheats. Can already tell that Rome Circuit in the Historical Car Cup is gonna suck all sorts of ass. 295 HP power limit...and the unfinished nature of the game rears it's head, for quite frequently the game will enter a Ford GT40 with 305 HP into the race. Naturally, this means that oh hey fuck you game I'm gonna cheat as well.

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1612/cb/57dce45dba5f.png

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
100% Progress: 31 of 31

This will probably be the end of my "two 100%'s a week" goal for a while, as Tekken 7 is out today. I do have the week after next off from work though, so I want to try and see if I can complete the other three incomplete Prince of Persia games in my collection that week.

• 4 weeks later...

header.jpg

100% Progress: 30 of 30
This game was a lot of fun. The challenges (last 3 achievements) absolutely did my head in. Worth it in the end.

header.jpg

100% Progress: 107 of 111
Like above, the challenges are a freaking grind. Only a few left to do.

header.jpg
100% Progress: 200 of 285 (70%)
I absolutely love this game but I'm really bad at Hell on Earth level. Luckily I have people who can carry me :lol:

header.jpg

100% Progress: 108 of 111 (97%)
Only one challenge left and a couple of miscellaneous ones. Should've spread the challenges out.
I have the win 5 top leagues and one I can't remember.

Recently set my PC back up, decided to work through my steam library.. couldn't decide what to play so I went alphabetically. A is for...

alice_madness_returns_by_solobrus22-d4kq

Progress 

Chapters: 2/6

Can't believe it's taken me so long to play this, absolutely love it. Great gameplay in the form of platforming and puzzles, but it's so creepy and atmospheric.. a very unique experience so far!

alice_madness_returns_by_solobrus22-d4kq

Progress 

Chapters: 4/6

Still got a fair bit to go yet, still loving every minute of it despite some tough bits occasionally. 'Cardbridge' is an especially cool level which both looks and feels awesome.  

lego_marvel_s_avengers__v2_by_saif96-d9e

Progress 

Trophies: 23/71

Don't need to say much about the game itself I'm sure, it's pretty self explanatory what its about. Finished the main story and now I'm replaying in freeplay mode to collect all the extra stuff. Loads of fun here. I have all the DLC too so I'll likely get the platinum before I get all the trophies.

header.jpg
Progress: 5/5

header.jpg

Progress: 7/7

Both were really fun puzzle games. Only things I picked up during the sale. They're mobile ports and have ported real well.
There is a third one currently on sale on Google Play so I might pick that up. as I believe I read the third may not be ported to PC.