I just bought this yesterday. I'm really bad at it :D I jump at stupid times.

I saw that a bunch of EWB'ers are playing a league - what's the international ping/lag like?

I get about 300 ping when playing on East coast servers. Partially due to location of server and partially my shitty internet.

I think it does, but they've had pc v console from the start, just not by choice. If you press L1 to bring up the player list and see someone with the avatar 'PSYNET', they're on pc. I end up playing against plenty and don't feel at a disadvantage. Pretty sure we played a couple of pc teams.

I think it does, but they've had pc v console from the start, just not by choice. If you press L1 to bring up the player list and see someone with the avatar 'PSYNET', they're on pc. I end up playing against plenty and don't feel at a disadvantage. Pretty sure we played a couple of pc teams.

Heh, it's the other way round for us. PSYNET people are people on PS4. Apparently you guys can't see what we type, just the quick chat things.

• Like 1

How do you turn off the sounds that come from the PS4 controller that have seemingly been added post patch? Some of them I could stand but having a noise everytime you switch cameras is too much to bear.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...