It's only been confirmed as a PC/Xbox One cross-platform game (PS4/PC play is already available), but Microsoft has invited Sony to allow cross-platform play with any game that's available on both systems, with Rocket League being the first point of focus. It could happen, but it's up to Sony.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Niner, Benji and Joe vs Larz, Hughes and Troy in the inaugural EWB Rocket League Console Peasant World Cup. 

Couldn't ask for a better group of peasants. Plus, no Ellis. :shifty: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just started playing again with mixed-poor success levels. Looking at that fills me with dread because I see no way I'm going to be any good at it, my biggest weakness is hitting the ball in mid-air which looks to be the only way to score in this mode...

8 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I've just started playing again with mixed-poor success levels. Looking at that fills me with dread because I see no way I'm going to be any good at it, my biggest weakness is hitting the ball in mid-air which looks to be the only way to score in this mode...

If you hit the ball rolling it pretty much goes upwards but yeah this is going to be very aerial dominated. I've been practicing with minimal success xD

• 2 years later...