FIFA 16

Dan

I'm just sitting on making as much coins as I can, rather than buying a team now since prices will lower once more players are on the market. Looking into just rare BPL players and how many are on the market. Buy one at a relatively lower price than what the other cards are going for, and try to sell least 500 coins more. I'm upto 7,000 coins from free packs so far. 

Edited by Stevie B

Been playing the demo over the past day... Is it just me, or is the passing poor? I'm running into a lot of passes are under hit and easily intercepted, but if I put more power on it, the AI hits it to a different guy anyways, which is then usually intercepted. Also not into the weak physicality of it either. My guys are constantly pushed off the ball, even if I'm shielding it. Not impressed so far.

Been playing the demo over the past day... Is it just me, or is the passing poor? I'm running into a lot of passes are under hit and easily intercepted, but if I put more power on it, the AI hits it to a different guy anyways, which is then usually intercepted. Also not into the weak physicality of it either. My guys are constantly pushed off the ball, even if I'm shielding it. Not impressed so far.

EA have 'fixed' passing by adding a new thing called Passing with Purpose. I think you just hold down R1/RB and hit pass like you normally would. Still a bit dumb and clunky, but better.

• Like 1

Passing is pretty much the same as it ever was, except now you hold R1 to put more power into longer passes that are at risk of being intercepted. Those passes are harder for the receiver to control with their first touch, however. I like it, it's more realistic, and builds on the chaos thing they've been trying to implement since 13.

Edited by Social Justice Nerf
  • Like 1