FIFA 16

Dan

I forgot the Web App started! :o

EDIT: Best two players were Cambiasso and Janmaat. Janmaat is a somewhat tidy right back option I guess. Cambiasso would have been a lot better if he'd stayed at Leicester. Greek League does nothing for me. A few Argentinians would change my mind though.

I'm so happy FUT is back!

See I'm signed into the EA website, I'm signed into the app I've downloaded on my phone and it just comes up with how to play telling me to download the app.... Either I'm a complete mong and I'm missing something really obvious (I've got an excuse, I'm still not well) or this is the most complicated thing in the world.

I'm going with the first one <_<

I got Mangala! :/

Too lazy to look but I think I got him last year too. My luck with openings has been shit since 2009, why bother changing now?

Managed to get myself an all gold XI + subs and a thousand coins spare, so that's a start at least. I've got no idea what kind of team I'll be aiming for this time.

So...

My first opening pack best player was Joe Allen. FFS

My second pack (one of the redeemable gold ones) I got Nastastic, Zhirkov and Shisken (79,78,78)
My third pack  (another redeemable gold pack) I got Amauri, Farina, Xavi Torres (75, 75, 76)
My fourth pack (An all players pack) I got Stocker, Kokorin, Josue and Rolando (78,78,76,76) and a bunch of silvers and bronzes
My fifth pack (The second all players pack) I got Darren Fletcher, Rat, Bochetti and Manitias (75, 76,76,75)

Basically I got a pile of shite :angry:

• Like 1