FIFA 16

Dan

From what I've seen on YouTube of the online draft, you get some combination of three special packs, like the Jumbo ones or the All Player packs. It comes out as being decent value, considering those packs cost more than 15k individually.

But they'll still be terrible and not really worth it :P

What was your prize? I read a review that said prizes are shit compared to the pay in price of 15k.

I got a 50k rare players pack (12 players, all gold, all rare - got about 30k from that) and a normal gold pack.

If you're good enough to win online it's worth doing. I didn't win it until my third attempt but the previous 2 I'd won 1 and 2 games in and gotten 15-30k's worth of packs. The loss is minimal and the reward for winning all 4 is much better than the 2k you get from winning a tournament.

• Like 2

I was just looking up the prices on Gamestop here. I moan a lot about it but it's getting beyond ridiculous.

The "deluxe" edition is €89.99 on PS4/Xbox One and even more ludicrous it's €84.99 on PS3 and Xbox 360. I mean what the actual fuck is that?