FIFA 16

Dan

I'm enjoying it a lot and the new changes are nice for how I play in Pro Clubs which is box-to-box. I can drill passes wide, use little feints to make a yard of space. It finally feels like it isn't just going to be "give it to the fast lad and run" online this year.

I'm still crap at tackling, mind.

Edited by Jordan Stiva

Passing is absolutely broken in this game.

Also gotta love that the kick off glitch is still a thing.

How is passing broken? I've been playing and passing the ball fine ...

Oh yeah, I bought the game. Play me and shit >_>

Tap a to pass to a nearby teammate... OH WAIT LETS SEND IT HALF WAY ACROSS THE PITCH TO RANDOM GUY SURROUNDED BY PLAYERS.

It's dumb, and fells really arbitrary about whether it'll go to the player you intended it to. At least with Pro Evo if I fuck up a pass, I know it's 90% likely that it's me doing something wrong, rather than the game deciding that its time my pass didn't work.

• Like 2

Won the Champions Trophy with my Portuguese league team and doing average in seasons so far. 

Yet to get an amazing cards the best I've had is probably an 81/82 although I've sold the likes of Abate and Batshuyai  for 2-5k. Also sold the Nou Camp for 5k. 

Jesus Christ, I just went to look at the controls and realised there's so many more options than I knew. I basically only knew Slide Tackle/Standing Tackle, Short Pass/Lob Pass/Through Pass and Chip Shot/Finesse Shot/Standard Shot. There's an absurd amount of useful other moves the game never bothers to teach you, even in skill games. Really getting tired of games not bothering to properly do tutorials for new players.

Right thread this time :shifty: