FIFA 16

Dan

Serves me right for giving in to the cool thing I guess.

Edit: I do agree Benji. I chalk most of it down to "bantz" and all that, but it does get dull after a while. I only started last night and I got bored of it.

I agree. The out of position-ness/selfishness kinda ruins it a bit.

You're not actually that bad Benji, so fuck the h8ers, like for someone who never plays FIFA you're actually decent at it. But it's definitely the type of game that brings the worst out in people, not even excluding myself who is otherwise dead chill. 

Least wait until the end of the week when I get an ethernet cable before quitting y'all? Or go back to rocket league and chill!

To be fair, I thought it seemed OK the four games I played. No-one was overly nasty or 'bantz' esque.

I do apologise for calling Benji an idiot though, but that was more because he thought my surname was pronounced 'bjorn' or something along those lines >_>

I tend to play Dickson Etuhu style football - never a pass forward, six yards left or right. Never going to get me hogging the ball or scoring worldies :P

• Like 1

This game can fucking do one at times.

So annoying smashing someone and they score from their two shots and target and win 2-1 to your 20 shots and 14 on target. 
Also the way defending works sometimes, my players when running alongside someone will lose it easily, whereas my defenders will just bounce off little people and they'll run through.