FIFA 16

Dan

Not 16, but 15. Playing online and I'm losing 2-1, last minute of the game and I set The Studge clean thru on goal with a perfect pass and just as he gets to the ball... injury, probably tore his hamstring off the bone. Rargh.

If anyone wants a good laugh, head over to the FIFA forums - and here I was thinking pesgaming etc were bad.

Really enjoying this offline at the moment. I've gotten more used to the passing system and you're actually able to play some really good stuff. Also won my first FUT online game yesterday - 2-0 against an absolutely woeful opponent.  Definitely need to work on creating chances.

Finally got round to buying this. I've only played two games but so far I'm enjoying it. First FUT match I had started badly but I ended up winning 3-2 with some nicely taken goals. AND I GOT A KEVIN LISBIE IN A FREE PACK!!!

• Like 2

I will give this game credit - at least now when you're matched against a FUT super team, you still feel like you have a chance. My opponent yesterday had a front 3 of Hazard, Robben and Aguero. His midfield was equally strong, and he also had Alexis playing out of position. Kompany and Boateng at CB, and Neuer was his keeper. Not bad, then. 

My star CB Smalling was rested, so it was up to Mangala and Rojo to do the job, and I walked away with a clean sheet and 2-0 win. He seemed pretty good going forward but nothing special at the back, like lots of opponents you'll come up against online, but at least he wasn't doing tricks all over the place. I swear some people spend more time learning the tricks than learning how to actually defend on this game.

I'm at a stage now where I've got pretty much the side I want, and 200k in the bank. Could easily replace Smalling and Mangala with Kompany and Otamendi, but I've become attached to players, like I always do. :wub: