FIFA 16

Dan

Got out of div 10 on ultimate team. Managed to get a few decent cards to sell like Howdes and Bernat so I made a Prem team to seal the title. 

Drew far too many games in which I should have won.  

• Like 1

So I've run into that age old FIFA problem; world class is too easy, legendary too hard.

At least legendary is playable this year, now that you can actually defend against the AI. Problem is, they are so hard to break down. Sooo many draws. I'm enjoying the challenge, at least.

Haven't tried online outside of clubs really. Started FUT, got no one good apart from Tevez on loan and Poch as manager - looking at building an Argie squad. What's the easiest way to make coins for someone new to it?

The coin boosts you can buy with the in-game credits in the EASFC or whatever it's called help a lot (I think you just press R3/Right Stick). Gives a steady boost over time. Also, use all the shitty players you get at the start in offline seasons/tournaments. The starter players all get a 45 game contract, and you can win a lot of the seasons/tournaments in 4-5 games, meaning you can get 9-10 of them done pretty easily and get a little extra cash on the side.

My Bundesliga side is coming along pretty nicely. Only three players left to hunt down and ill have a decent squad to last me a fair while. Prices are a lot higher than I remember them being, though I suspect the market will settle a little bit in a few weeks.

Below are the three squads I am working on in Ultimate Team atm. Most of them are cards I have got in packs with a few I've purchased on the cheap or using money I've gotten from selling other cards. Decent squads but need improvement to compete with the better teams.

PREM

GK: Vorm (80)
RB: Trippier (76)
CB: Tobes (81)
CB: Phil Jones (80)
LB: Danny Rose (77)
CDM: Fernandinho (80)
RM: Thauvin (76)
LM: Andre Ayew (79)
CAM: Wijnaldum (80)
ST: Gomis (77)
ST: Defoe (79)

Subs:
Darren Fletcher (75)
Joe Allen (77)
Wanyama (77)
Ings (75)

Jerome (75)
Puncheon (75)
Pocognoli (75)

Portuguese/Portuguese league
GK: Rui patricio (81)
RB: Figueiras (77)
CB: Josue (76)
CB: Martins Indi (80)
LB: Ferreira (77)
CDM: Carvalho (81)
CM: Imbula (77)
CM: Andre Gomes (80)
RW: Tello (79)
ST: Gutierrez (79)
LW: Valera (78)

Subs:
Rolando (76)
Adrian Silva (80)
Eder (75)
Pizzi (79)
Mane (76)
Pereira (79)
Andre Andre (78)

LA LIGA:
GK: Diego Alves (83)
RB: Gaspar (79)
CB: Abdennour (81)
CB: Andre Santos (80)
LB: Gaya (80)
RM: Perez (77)
CM: Parejo (82)
CM: Tiago (81)
LM: Cheryshev (78)
ST: Caicedo (79)
ST: Alcacer (80)

Subs:
Xavi Torres (76)
Andre Gomes (80)
Nacho Fernandez (75)
Ruben Castro (79)
Beto (78)
Adrian (76)
Rat (76)

I'm going to be honest - a lot of it is from being constantly told how shit I am and moaned at when this is the first time in 18 years I've played the franchise. Meanwhile nobody else is particularly good and plays out of position and selfishly, but thinks they're somehow better than everyone whilst bitching and moaning about one another. I know how shit I am, I'm not great at games full stop but I play them for fun, and I don't need reminding of how shit I am whilst I learn. I just bought the game for some fun with mates, but the constant blame gaming annoys the crap out of me. I know people don't mean it to be mean spirited, but it gets to me.

Edited by Benji