Ruki

I've checked out the mods that are available on the PS4 so far and it's very disappointing. Apparently Sony doesn't allow people to use any assets or resources that aren't part of the main game which is limiting to say the least. There is some nice stuff there but nothing that I would say is essential other than maybe the mod that unlocks the classical radio station that disappears if you don't side with the Institute. I hope that they'll eventually relax the rules a bit because if they don't mods on the PS4 will be pretty much useless. 

On 10/11/2016 at 21:19, Meacon said:

I'm thinking of playing this again. I didn't get very far my first playthrough. What kind of mod support is this going to have on the PS4? I saw that they're going to allow mods but there's no archives or something? I have no idea what the hell that means. Can someone explain how mods will work for this in simple, dummy terms please?

You boot up the game and they have a mods section of the game now. None of the mods seem that interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As usual my character in such a game is a sneaky, snipey, pretty smart, extremely charismatic weakling.

And, just like Fallout 3, I couldn't get into the game at all first the first half dozen hours.....

.....and then last night I just spent two hours building a pub and getting to grips with settlement building and I love it again. Will the NPCs use the space I made?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/01/2017 at 11:05, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

As usual my character in such a game is a sneaky, snipey, pretty smart, extremely charismatic weakling.

And, just like Fallout 3, I couldn't get into the game at all first the first half dozen hours.....

.....and then last night I just spent two hours building a pub and getting to grips with settlement building and I love it again. Will the NPCs use the space I made?

Generally they will, but some you have to assign (shops and the such).

• Like 1

I love the added mod support on console. I've already beaten the game, so using a mod that gives me unlimited resources and every perk right at the beginning of the game is great since all I want to do is screw around and discover the stuff I missed during my actual play-through.