Ruki

You do.

There's not that many Assaultrons to be honest, they've been replaced with Assaultrons with Sentrybot legs and missile launchers...

• Like 1

There was one Assaultron that scared the shite out of me. In some vault with Gunners one of those fuckers came at me so I fired a rocket at it, but it only blew its legs off and it was crawling towards me. 

Early on I had issues with Assaultrons thanks to those fucking beams they shoot out that absolutely incinerate you once they're fully charged. However, once I got some really powerful weapons, Assaultrons were cake.

Bethesda's VP of marketing said the Far Harbor DLC will be bigger then any DLC that they released for OBlivion or Skyrim

8 hours ago, Lint said:

Bethesda's VP of marketing said the Far Harbor DLC will be bigger then any DLC that they released for OBlivion or Skyrim

That makes me optimistic. I did think when I saw the DLC announcements that the season pass seemed really lacking in content for the price.

Late-game Institute quest spoilers inside:

Spoiler

I'm on the quest for The Institute where you have to go through the Mass Fusion Building and I have the Agitator, I now have the problem of being on half health with no power armour against laser turrets, a Protectron and a Sentry Bot. They're fucking my mouth in seconds. 

2 hours ago, Plubby said:

@Hans GruLLer Saved me a lot of faffing about with minutemen missions.

Ah yes. You're welcome. Every group has missions that never end. 

Minutemen with the settlements. 

Power Armor Guys I Forget The Name Of with the missions that the aggressive bald guy and the girl give you at the police station. And the technical document guy on the airship. 

Institute with some supply runs or something. Idk I straight up rekt them. 

And Railroad with the satellite dish things and some other stuff I won't spoil if you choose them to side with in the end. 

On 3/30/2016 at 22:58, Arjen Robben said:

PJYG5Ec.png

In hindsight it doesn't seem the wisest move to have created this thing and have it rolling around Sanctuary.

3sFP4UX.png

(Cheerful bleep) :lol: 

I finished the game. I quite enjoyed it and I like that you can still doss about after you do the final mission. I might faff about with the console commands to explore areas I can't get to normally. 

• 1 month later...

Far Harbour is up and has me like

• Like 1

A Question regarding a Far Habour Side-Quest

Spoiler

I did the quest where you have to fetch some kind of tech for Faraday from a boat. On the boat there is a chest that can't be opened without the key. I searched the area and didn't find anything. I returned to Acadia and Faraday was surprised that there were only two of these tech-gizmos. I told him about the chest and he seemed like he did not want to talk about it. So I turned to google to find out what is in the damn chest. As it turns out the chest is part of another side quest in Acadia names "The Price Of A Memory". I also find out that in order to get the best ending I should do all side quests of all factions. I think I did most of the Acadia side quests but this one quest won't trigger. It seems like Cog, the short-haird, bearded guy in the overall, is supposed to give it to you. But so far he did nothing but lean against the wall trying to sell me shit. What do I have to do to trigger the quest?

• 3 weeks later...

CkzU3z4UgAAyQg7.jpg

Went to buy ammo for the level rifle as you can't get it in the Commonwealth, and this happened.

This isn't even like the third silliest thing I've seen in Fallout in the past day, but I just love the sheer absurdity of this moment.

Why is she doing this? Is this what people think a footbath is? Is she crushing tarberries for wine? Some kind of minimalist, one-person production of The Actor's Nightmare?

Also, yes that's Cait in a tuxedo. I'm doing all the follower relationships in this run in turn.

Now THIS, this is the most absurd thing:

I mean, I'm not sure if it's the cryo ability or the fact that it's a Far Harbor weapon but how in the fuck do I make a raider pull a Team Rocket with this thing.

Edited by OctoberRavenO
  • Like 2

On 6/13/2016 at 11:47, OctoberRavenO said:

I mean, I'm not sure if it's the cryo ability or the fact that it's a Far Harbor weapon but how in the fuck do I make a raider pull a Team Rocket with this thing.

I have to go, my planet needs me

• Like 1