Ruki

I'm not very good at building super settlements so everything after the main story is finished gets a bit boring for me... I've tried to do some building in Sanctuary and it's decent with crops, a structure simply for beds and a house for myself and a few stores oh and all kinds of water pumps... But it's nothing emaculate

I think I have some kind of graphical glitch. My player is constantly holding his right arm to his body, as if crippled, despite it being completely healed. I've tried healing it again, and even re-crippling it, but so far I've had no luck.

On 2/1/2016 at 05:31, Benji said:

That board with a nail in it may have defeated us Super Mutants, but Srar won't stop there. She'll make bigger boards and bigger nails, and soon, she will make a board with a nail so big, it will destroy all her settlements!

Preston will just find another that needs her help

• Like 1

its nothing like New Vegas.  The opinion I've seen most is "Its a great game, its just not a great Fallout game"

Its a little less open ended.  Theres no real "morality" system in it, you can't be an evil player like you could in past games.  Your responses in conversations are basically limited to Yes, Yes, Yes but sound like an asshole, or Not Right Now/I'll do It Later.  Stealth is a bit harder, at least until you max out your stealth stat, its nearly impossible to go through the game without killing people.  There aren't as many charisma checks to avoid combat in missions, so most missions end up being "Go here, kill people"

This article on Kotaku sums it up pretty good.  "Fallout 4 Is Not The Fallout Fans Fell In Love With"

2 minutes ago, Lint said:

Its a little less open ended.  Theres no real "morality" system in it, you can't be an evil player like you could in past games.  Your responses in conversations are basically limited to Yes, Yes, Yes but sound like an asshole, or Not Right Now/I'll do It Later.  Stealth is a bit harder, at least until you max out your stealth stat, its nearly impossible to go through the game without killing people.  There aren't as many charisma checks to avoid combat in missions, so most missions end up being "Go here, kill people"

This article on Kotaku sums it up pretty good.  "Fallout 4 Is Not The Fallout Fans Fell In Love With"

Don't forget that the story is utter shit. But that is to be expected by a Bethesda game. They did improve the companions though. Much better than the bland mercenaries you had in Skyrim and, with a few exceptions, Fallout 3. Still not as good as those in New Vegas though.

I wasn't saying its a bad game at all.  I loved it and played it constantly until I beat it.  Just there was quite a few things that disappointed me.  The article I linked to mentions the race track, and that was one thing I got to where, yea, I was disappointed at how it played out.  Same with The Combat Zone. 

To be honest I did enjoy playing it as well. And I'm going to enjoy playing the DLC when it finally is released. Even if they're not that good these Bethesda open world RPGs are still addictive as fuck. But if you play it for a while the cracks begin to show. Same as with Skyrim which I quit playing after a while. The main reason why I didn't quit Fallout 4 is because I enjoy the setting much more.

I mean, the game is worth playing for the USS Constitution questline alone

• Like 2