Ruki

22 minutes ago, I'm A Walker said:

They can fit if you fiddle around a bit but can be annoying. What I ended up doing it creating a two story building and deleting the floor so I had space to put it.

i started to do that but then the massive gap in the walls got on my nerves

You could create a balcony around the inside of the building to hide the gap - leave a cap in the middle and fence the edges. It means the store has to be in the middle though.

• Like 1

I've really slowed down quite a bit this go-round...  I finished the Randolph Safehouse quests from the Railroad, and am at level 46 and am just now getting to the final quests of the game, still haven't picked a side yet

SPOILERS ETC

Spoiler

Alright, so I've got to the institute. Who is this mug that thinks he is my son? I shot him first time round, then reloaded my save to see what he was on about >_>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDK said:

SPOILERS ETC

Hide contents

Alright, so I've got to the institute. Who is this mug that thinks he is my son? I shot him first time round, then reloaded my save to see what he was on about >_>

Spoiler

He is your son.

1 minute ago, Toe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I figured that out when I reloaded and let him speak >_> instead of shooting him dead the moment he opened his gob. 

1 hour ago, MDK said:

SPOILERS ETC

Hide contents

Spoiler

Good news... He actually is your son...

Spoiler

That's the *urp* problem with cryogenics, Morty. You lose your sense of the passage of time. Now your son is old enough to be your father, gets really awkward at family reunions and shit. Plus he acts like he doesn't know you, which is cause he doesn't cause he was like *urp* a year old. Babies don't remember much, Morty. Don't get frozen, Morty, just not worth it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, OctoberRavenO said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am not clicking your spoiler because I don't want spoils >_>

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MDK said:

I sense I am nearly at the end of the game so I'm trying to drag it out a bit but exploring the map. Is there a perk like in the last one that lets you see all the destinations? 

I don't think so, but just so you know, you can carry on after the main story finishes

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChrisO said:

I don't think so, but just so you know, you can carry on after the main story finishes

Oh good. That was one of the only things I didn't like about New Vegas that you couldn't carry on after.

These robots are intense. Some of them are beasts, but even the ones that aren't can surround you really easily. Died a couple of times and I'm still only early on in the questline. 

1 hour ago, Benji said:

I think I'ma wait for all the DLC to be out before I start trying this. The Assaultrons were my biggest pain in the ass in FO4, I have little desire to face tougher versions :shifty:

If it makes you feel better you pretty much start off with power armour