Ruki

Ok I'm pissed. Earlier in the game I stumbled upon that arclight or whatever with all the robots and stuff. I cleared it out and it was fun. So later I find the Brotherhood of Steel guy and imagine my excitement when he says we have to go clear that place out. I was thinking man I am going to look awesome when I tell him I cleared it out myself. So we get there and no he says clearly the institute did it because no blood has been spilled. Mother fucker I spilled a lot of my blood there! 

• Like 3

Spoiler

Grognak's Axe is basically a godly OP weapon for melee.

Also, currently playing as Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson Mysteries Mike Tyson.

Edited by OctoberRavenO
  • Like 2

It's taken a while to get into, but i'm starting to dig it now, too. Deathclaws have this immense feeling like fighting a T-Rex from Jurassic Park...except they're as fast as raptors. So yes, fuck them >_<

Plus there's very little hint as to where they might be located.

How soon did everyone go to Diamond City? I am like 14 levels and 20ish hours in and haven't gone anywhere near it.

I'm level 18 atm. Discovered Diamond City somewhere around level 12 or 13, I think. It was way out of the way from my other quests, so I just made the long trek down there.

What outfits are everyone using? I'm using

Spoiler

Kellogg's

atm because it makes me look like some kind of leather Indiana Jones, but I'm thinking of switching to that orange BoS get-up since you can actually put armor on it. That, and it makes you look like an X-Wing pilot. The MM general outfit has awesome stats, but it's ugly as fuck.

4 hours ago, HC said:

Love the game.

Deathclaws can fuck right off, though.

I think I just stumbled onto an absurdly powerful build. Swan took effort, but this?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HC said:

I'm level 18 atm. Discovered Diamond City somewhere around level 12 or 13, I think. It was way out of the way from my other quests, so I just made the long trek down there.

What outfits are everyone using? I'm using

Reveal hidden contents

Kellogg's

atm because it makes me look like some kind of leather Indiana Jones, but I'm thinking of switching to that orange BoS get-up since you can actually put armor on it. That, and it makes you look like an X-Wing pilot. The MM general outfit has awesome stats, but it's ugly as fuck.

I found most of the outfits to be rather ugly.

Main quest line spoilers

Spoiler

For the first couple hours I played I used the Vaultsuit. Then I found Road Leathers and used them + whatever armor had the best stats for a very long time. Not that I've gotten rid of the Brotherhood I'm using Maxson's outfit. Looks awesome. A bellend like him doesn't deserve such a cool outfit.

I think I was about level 24 or 25 when I finally got to Diamond City. But that is mainly due to my efforts of avoiding the side quests and exploring the whole map. Which turned out to be a mistake because I got sent to layers I had already cleared all the time.

Main quest line spoilers

Spoiler

I ended up siding with the Railroad. They were the only main faction (I don't really count the Minutemen) that weren't acting like total tools (at least until the final quest). I was toying with the idea of joining the Brotherhood but I scrapped that plan after asshole Maxson gave his bigoted speech about how Synths are abominations to Danse. He sounded too much like a conservative religious person complaining about homosexuals. There was just no way that I could get behind him as a leader.

This will probably be the third and final installment of Mike Tyson vs vids I do unless I come up against a behemoth or something

I have an assaultron kill too but that's only for the AWESOME kill animation but I'm on mobile and it hasn't shown up in Google yet

EDIT-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6rk32wXIaM

Edited by OctoberRavenO