Ruki

10 hours ago, Funny name or something... said:

Ok this guy was on the radio saying he was stuck on top of a tower, It's full of super mutants and god damn it was hard work. I got to the top but the very last part is a narrow ramp and a dude with a huge automatic gun that shoots like a billion shots a second. The dog charged up like an idiot and got killed so I tried and got maybe one hit in. What do I do?

Here's our good friend Patches O'Houlihan to help you out:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, I'm A Walker said:

Trying to grind out the Benevolent Leader trophy. It is not as fun as it sounds, and it doesn't sound fun at all.

EDIT: 96 HAPPINESS! Nearly there.

Imagine how I felt, I was working for it before the actual method for getting there was confirmed/understood <_<

I was trying the 6 settler method because that apparently only takes 2 hours. WRONG! Well, I didn't follow it exactly because the guy specifies using Red Rocket but I already had stuff in there, plus supply lines that he also specifies you shouldn't have, so I used Sunshine Tidings because nothing in there but 2 settlers and some sleeping bags. I planted six Mutfruit, put down turrets to get my defense to 80, three water pumps and 5 level three clinics. Went to Starlight Drive-In and sent four settlers to Sunshine. At this point I'm at 40 happiness. Assigned one settler to the Mutfruit and the other five to the clinics. According to the method I should be able to sleep for 24 hours and be at 80 happiness. Nope. I think I was at 44. So walked around, talked to everyone slept for a few days and it shot up to 60. Started putting pictures up because apparently that helps and it did as I was up to 88 by 5PM (I had been working on this for just over an hour). From this point nothing I did mattered. It went up by 1 after about half an hour and I think it was because I was just running around in builder mode, so I thought just being around helped. Put a chair and bell down, kept ringing it, waited for everyone to arrive, waited for 12 hours, spoke to everyone, slept for 24 hours. This got it to 93 and then stopped working. I started ringing the bell and then switched my TV off to watch episodes of Bottom on Netflix before going back to Fallout to see if anything happened, waiting and sleeping before and after each time. I did this until about 10:30 when finally 100 happiness was hit. I spent seven hours on this shit!

Now to revert back to my save before I started doing this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, I'm A Walker said:

Next time I see Niner I'm pickpocketing a live grenade into his trousers. I still need that trophy.

Is that a trophy/achievement? I should do that. That was the very first perk I ever took...and never used it.

Edit: Or maybe it was the one before that....I took something to help me pickpocket. And I don't pickpocket.

You can also find bandanas and collars for him, and put welding glasses on him too