Tennis!

sahyder1

To be honest, I'd say that only Serena on a good day could beat Lisicki now. She was on a roll last year until she met Maria and now, 12 months down the line, she looks even better.

The only problem with Lisicki is that you get the feeling she's always one mistake away from having a meltdown. But the emotion usually helps her.

I'm hoping Fish and Brian Baker win their matches today to set up an interesting all-American quarterfinal. I'd be torn as to who to root for.

As for Federer/Malisse, the Belgian's holding his own. Just broke Federer to start the 4th set.

EDIT: So much for that. Federer has double break point at 3-2 against Malisse's serve.

Edited by Magus978

The hawk used to scare pigeons from Wimbledon has been found after it was stolen from its travel box in a car in south-west London.

I remember a wedge-tailed eagle being used last year for pigeons at the MCG. Didn't work, but for completely different reasons.

Fed's back in control now 5-2 in the 4th after losing the first two games.

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM

Kerber walks through Clijsters, another very good performance from her and she has Lisicki in the next round which should be fantastic.

To be honest, I'd say that only Serena on a good day could beat Lisicki now. She was on a roll last year until she met Maria and now, 12 months down the line, she looks even better.

The only problem with Lisicki is that you get the feeling she's always one mistake away from having a meltdown. But the emotion usually helps her.

I'd fancy whoever wins the Serena/Kvitova match to win it all, granted either of those two turn up anywhere near their best.

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga really displayed what a good sole he has.

I didn't realize you had a Tsonga foot fetish :P

Serena's pretty much got this thing wrapped up now which sucks as a fan, but makes my preseason predictions look better.

I cannot stand Serena Williams, but I tell you what this past week she has done nothing but impress me. It's as if she already has one hand on the trophy. The way she has battled to come through against Jie Zheng and Yaroslava Shvedova was terrific, and to beat Petra Kvitova like she just did was superb. She barely ever looked like losing her serve. She's done it in calm and collected fashion as well, no outbursts or anything like that.