Tennis!

sahyder1

Why build a roof if you plan to stop playing at a certain time? Set a limit for match length in a day, so you don't have an Isner-Mahut replay going for 15 hours straight without a break, but don't have set time of night you end playing. That said, Murray dodged a big bullet and continues to shape things up nicely for himself to make an appearance in the final in what will be a truly electric match.

Rooting for Mardy Fish to win it, but as soon as he inevitably goes down I'll be backing Murray to finally win a Grand Slam.

When I said Sharapova vs Lisicki was the match I was most looking forward to seeing tomorrow, my dad said he didn't want to watch it at all because he was so annoyed by Sharapova screaming. Is it weird that I literally don't even notice she's doing it when I watch her matches, or anyone elses who does that?

You guys were probably fans of vuvuzelas too. Shararpova's shrieks are as loud as the noise produced by a jackhammer, I don't see how you can't notice that if you actually have the sound on. Not being bothered by it is one thing, not hearing/noticing it might mean you're going deaf. All the commentators say that she doesn't "grunt" in practice, so it's something she doesn't need to do in order to play.

Nope didn't like vuvuzelas. What can I say, it doesn't bother me. Played against grunters, watched grunters, none of it's ever really bothered me and I've never thought someone's been using it for an unfair advantage. :)

• Admin
The hawk used to scare pigeons from Wimbledon has been found after it was stolen from its travel box in a car in south-west London.

The news that Rufus the pigeon-scaring hawk had been found was posted from his Twitter account by his owner.

It said: "Rufus is healthy and well... We are SO excited/happy/relieved."

He went missing from Dunstall Road, Wimbledon, on Thursday night. A member of the public claimed to have spotted his abandoned box on Friday morning.

Martin Underwood, the manufacturer of the stolen travel box, took the phone call.

He said a young man told him: "I think I've found something that belongs to you."

At the time, Mr Underwood was unaware the hawk was missing but he recommended the man hand the box in to the police or the RSPCA.

The four-year-old harris hawk is used to scare pigeons away from roosting on the roof of Centre Court in the mornings before spectators arrive.

This year for the first time, he was kept overnight in a parked car instead of being driven from Corby in Northamptonshire each day for his 05:30 BST start.

There were fears for Rufus's welfare as his owner Imogen Davies said he would be getting hungry.

Asked how often he needs to be fed, Ms Davies said: "When we fly him he is fed a few times daily. He mainly eats quail or chicken but he would eat any meat."

The Twitter posting from the account @RufusTheHawk said: "We are so overwhelmed by all your support."

Poor traumatised Rufus :(

Nope didn't like vuvuzelas. What can I say, it doesn't bother me. Played against grunters, watched grunters, none of it's ever really bothered me and I've never thought someone's been using it for an unfair advantage. :)

Ditto.

And poor Rufus, but who thought it was smart to leave him in a parked car overnight!?

She's facing a hell of a player in Lisicki, someone I can really see winning this tournament in the next couple of years, and she seems to have the bit between her teeth again today. Don't know if that's because of the drama over the screaming in one of her previous matches or because Maria knocked her out last year or something else, but she looks comfortable at the minute. Two games away from the last eight.

When I said Sharapova vs Lisicki was the match I was most looking forward to seeing tomorrow, my dad said he didn't want to watch it at all because he was so annoyed by Sharapova screaming. Is it weird that I literally don't even notice she's doing it when I watch her matches, or anyone elses who does that?

I notice it but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. My mum can't stand it though.