Tennis!

sahyder1

It's funny how many commentators piss and moan over grunting, yet all they say about Schiavone is what a great personality she has and how hard she tries. She's one of the worst offenders for grunting - which doesn't annoy me in the slightest anyways - but no commentator ever seems to want to slate her for it, or at least they dont' when I'm watching her play.

• Like 1

If you grunt your opponent should get to hit you with their racquet after the point. Start with ankles for first offence then move to more and more dangerous areas. After your fifth grunt the fans may pass weapons to your opponent.

So Murray crushes Davydenko and Nadal eventually made it look pretty easy against Belucci. Keothavong, somehow, has won the first set of her match. I say somehow, because I just assume that she'll lose easily like she always does in an inexplicable fashion.

Two men and three women in the 2nd Round for Britain is terrific, very encouraging signs from our youngsters at the moment. Hopefully in a few years I won't need to get excited when 5 of our athletes actually win a match rather than just Murray!

Murray brushed Davydenko aside easily today but that's the only match I've really seen so far.

EDIT: Oh, and I don't mind the grunting/moaning, barely even notice it when I'm watching to be honest, even when Sharapova plays Azarenka.

Edited by AdamDRFC