WWE 2K16

It shows that the commentary is still awful.

"There's popular, then there's this guy. I mean, he takes popularity to a new level"

...When there are two guys walking to the ring. Is it too much to ask for there to be superstar-specific commentary calls for entrances? Urgh.

• Like 1

I did just say I don't care about Commentary but Lawler talks about Rollins' Peace of Mind finisher, which was the old name of the curbstomp which is no longer used...Pretty shitty.

It might be an active choice to call it that tbf. Like the way WWE don't like blood now, but it's still in the games, obviously in reality they've stopped the use of the curbstomp, but presumably, like other moves banned in reality it's still in the game, and maybe it was just an active decision by them to revert to calling it Peace of Mind to avoid just straight up calling it curbstomp.

Having said that, might just be a recycled line so who knows.

That commentary isn't realistic at all. If it was, The Vaudevillans entrance would just be JBL shouting "LOOK AT THESE GOOFBALLS, MAGGLE. THEY CAN'T EVEN AFFORD COLOUR!"

• Like 3

The Vaudevillians just sold me on this game. Bayley would be a 300% gurantee purchase.

Yeah, looks like you'll be getting it, then. Bayley will be in the game, there's no reason why not if Alexa Bliss got in.

I am so, so very happy with this.

Steve Austin was revealed as the Showcase (story mode of the game), and it covers his career from WCW to ECW to WWF/E. The opening video was impressive (we could not hear it though), showing some major happenings in Austin’s career like the Hollywood Blondes with Brian Pillman and the strap match with Savio Vega. I don’t know if that confirms these wrestlers in the game, but it did make me assume they are in the final product.

• Like 3

If thats the case I would hope they have Pillman, Sandman, Whipwreck and Owen Hart somewhere in there. I wonder if they will butcher his ECW promos due to Hogan's removal or leave out parts of his feud against the Harts if they dont get Owen.

Nice, that's Jake Roberts confirmed. I wonder if this means Vader will be in too? That'd be nice. We might even get Savio Vega with the Austin showcase, that'd be ...something.

:lol:

Edited by Owen