Football Manager 2016

Benji

I have too many wingers as it is! I'm not used to having such a big transfer budget, so I buy ten players for £5m rather than one for £50m! Trying to rectify that though, spent £20m on Jack Grealish (who has proven to be amazing), and am in the process of bringing Jack Butland in for £18.5m. Might even make the Champions League this season. 

Arsenal having 3 or 4 games in hand over the rest of the league is annoying.

Spoiler

uiJkeVg.png?1

It's been a weird season. Leaked goals like crazy - we've conceded 3 or more in 6 games this season, including 4-4 draws against Leicester in the league and Arsenal in the FA Cup Qtr Final replay (we won on penalties). Which brings me to the best thing about this team. There are so many goals. Zach Clough, Marcus Rashford and Moussa Dembele (the Fulham/Celtic one) score for fun - when they aren't injured. George Williams, Sam Byram, Tom Cairny, Ross McCormack and Cauley Woodrow have all contributed - when they haven't been injured.

Started up a new game as Spurs because I was bored, season is going well, got a nice 5-3-2 sweeper system going, top of the table etc. I'm subscribed to Orient just to see what they are up to and this pops up in January:

Nolan (Orient player-manager, remember?) has a debut to remember by scoring in Orients 1-1 draw with Newport Co.

Next news item

Leyton Orient sack Nolan.

And then I check his career stats in history and it says he's played 20-odd league games. WTF?

Alright, this game just pisses me off sometimes. I'm Spurs, just won the PL in the first season, won it with two games to go. I want to strengthen my squad before the start of next season, ask for a bit more transfer money and the board says "No, recent results have simply not been good enough". Fuck you, I just won the league you fucking knobber. Tight fisted Jewish git.

• Like 5

More bullshit:

Danny Rose: Why didn't you sell me to City? They will offer me more money
Me: I don't want to sell you until I find a replacement
DR: I'm afraid I can't wait
Me: How about a pay rise?
DR: I'm offended that you would suggest that
Me: You fucker

• Like 3

This game cracks me up. I am fucking about looking for a striker so I decide to declare interest in Wayne Rooney. Cracking stuff so far. Wayne Rooney is upset that he isn't allowed to join but Frank de Boer (United manager) has still got the backing of United captain Basty Schweinsteiger. Okay, I might as well fuck about a bit more here and declare interest in Bastien Schweinsteiger. Now he is livid that he isn't allowed to talk to me :lol: 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lineker said:

We're yet to become engaged!

Well pop the bloody question then. Cant wait for the arguments about what to serve at the reception >_>

"Yes, this is a Kosher pulled pork burger. Yes, that is special cheese you can have with meat. And the wine has lots of sugar in it."

• Like 1