Football Manager 2016

Benji

3 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

I was going to ask who defends the wings, but seeing Ozil and Walcott scored I came to the conclusion that nobody defends the wings.

Pretty much. The left and rid mids are winger/support but more often than not we were faced with at least 3 vs 2 although Fellaini (BWM/S) put in a shift. Memphis was oddly effective defensively as well. 12 interceptions from left mid, Valencia had 14, Smalling 14, Jones 10 and Fellaini 12.

Schneiderlin wasn't bad or anything but he doesn't seem to have done much during the game. Might make him DM/S rather than D, and switch Fellaini to a defensive role.

59 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Pretty much. The left and rid mids are winger/support but more often than not we were faced with at least 3 vs 2 although Fellaini (BWM/S) put in a shift. Memphis was oddly effective defensively as well. 12 interceptions from left mid, Valencia had 14, Smalling 14, Jones 10 and Fellaini 12.

Schneiderlin wasn't bad or anything but he doesn't seem to have done much during the game. Might make him DM/S rather than D, and switch Fellaini to a defensive role.

Maybe a 3-1-3-3 would be better? Although I have always found 3 cb's worse than 2 cb's in FM16

I bought this the other day for a tenner (thank you CDKeys), and have got pretty into it, but the thing I can't seem to figure out is how to expand my scouting range. I don't see any option where I can ask the board to expand it like I did in the old games - how does it work now?

On 9/15/2016 at 10:16, Mad Jack said:

So somehow playing this: 

5TD7HrP.png?1

against a strong Arsenal team, led to 

Reveal hidden contents

What the actual fuck :lol:

That is like some 1940's formation. I love it.

1 hour ago, Bigal said:

I bought this the other day for a tenner (thank you CDKeys), and have got pretty into it, but the thing I can't seem to figure out is how to expand my scouting range. I don't see any option where I can ask the board to expand it like I did in the old games - how does it work now?

Board requests > Networking? > Scouting range.

Its definitely in board requests unless you can already scout the world.

10 minutes ago, Bigal said:

In my "Networking" there's only "Cut Back Youth Recruitment", "Affiliate Club" and "Senior Affiliate". I'm managing a Northern Irish team, and can only scout the home country, so I dunno.

Are you amateur/Semi-Pro? Most often than not super tiny teams don't care for scouting or the like, and you'll have to get into europe to even get to be able to scout your direct vicinity.

You're better off offering potential signees trials and then scout through that.

• Like 1

On 04/09/2016 at 12:20, Baddar said:

http://www.mediafire.com/?94c08aznns095z9 - his are usually good. He is releasing a more complete one in a few weeks it seems, but that'll be for the Armenian 3rd division transfers he may have missed. @Jericode

The more complete one out yet? And where would I find it if so?

Fuck sakes. My best left back wanted to leave, so I transfer listed him, but was unable to make anything stick before the window closed. I dropped him from the first team, and played my backup instead. I also spent like £13m on a new left back to join in January. Literally the last day of December, first choice no longer wants to leave. Second choice is now just as good as first choice. And new guy is also on par with them. I have three players who are all good, but only space for one in the team. Advice please?