Football Manager 2016

Benji

That reminds me of when I played that, and after I left for dinner I left my jumper on the pitch. Came back for it and some scrotty little ball bag had pissed on it. My dad and his nan gave him a proper rollicking.

Joke's on him now though, in an unrelated thing, he died in a car accident a few years back. Grotty little chav.

True story.

• Like 2

Just now, Benji said:

That reminds me of when I played that, and after I left for dinner I left my jumper on the pitch. Came back for it and some scrotty little ball bag had pissed on it. My dad and his nan gave him a proper rollicking.

Joke's on him now though, in an unrelated thing, he died in a car accident a few years back. Grotty little chav.

True story.

Well that was a heart warming fable

• Like 9

Just now, Benji said:

If it helps, he did nothing but terrorise the entire village along with his brother and mates, and before his death had served a GBH charge, whilst his brother was arrested for robbing the local newsagents to feed his drug habit. So yeah.

I read that as nobbing rather than robbing at first.

So yeah... graphics guys?

20 hours ago, Benji said:

If it helps, he did nothing but terrorise the entire village along with his brother and mates, and before his death had served a GBH charge, whilst his brother was arrested for robbing the local newsagents to feed his drug habit. So yeah.

Kansas-City-Missouri-Entrepreneur.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Benji said:

This being the first post of a new page, I almost said I thought I had made a wrong turn, but.....