South Park

Mick

I liked the episode, it's still 10 times better than those crappy Towel episodes.

:angry: Don't mock Towelie! Who else will give you towel-related advice?

But it WAS much better then that Britney Spears episode..

• Like 2

I don't know why, but that episode was hilarious. Just simply and utterly hilarious. It was really juvenile, but man... some of the one-liners were too perfect. I watched it with a group of four people and all of were on the floor laughing the entire time.

Episode 1403 Press Release

From the Comedy Central Press Release:

A MEDICINAL MARIJUANA SHOP IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, March 29, 2010 - Cartman's favorite restaurant has been shut down and a store that sells medicinal marijuana moves in on an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Medicinal Fried Chicken," premiering on Wednesday, March 31 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

State Law in Colorado says it's legal to smoke pot if you have a physician's reference. Randy is the first-in-line to buy some but he's turned away because there's absolutely nothing wrong with him. Randy is desperate to get a medical excuse to smoke some weed but meanwhile, Cartman will do anything to get his beloved fried chicken restaurant back.

• Like 1

Randy and pot..wow..this has to be good

• Like 1

nevermind...I was wrong..

Edited by Lint6

In a completely unrelated post, I just thought I'd let you guys know I can't read posts from dead people.

As for the show, it wasn't too bad. I use to loooooooove Randy. But sometimes I feel like they're trying too hard with him, if that makes any sense. Like someone else said, it sure as hell is better than Family Guy.

• Like 1