South Park

Mick

Until a Danish EWB member, or a member who has been to Denmark says otherwise, I'm convinced all Danish people walk the streets singing this

• 2 weeks later...

Member when South Parks post election episodes were good?

Wow, THAT episode is what I was expecting.  And

Elon Musk voiced himself last night!

Also, D'aww :wub:

• Like 2

Whilst I have enjoyed this season, I really feel like this season might be the first where I've felt the soul of the show isn't the same. Most of all I really miss the Kenny/Cartman/Stan/Kyle interractions. Feels like we had one maybe two episodes of that, and beyond that they've all been largely ignored except for Cartman.

38 minutes ago, Benji said:

Whilst I have enjoyed this season, I really feel like this season might be the first where I've felt the soul of the show isn't the same. Most of all I really miss the Kenny/Cartman/Stan/Kyle interractions. Feels like we had one maybe two episodes of that, and beyond that they've all been largely ignored except for Cartman.

Has there even been any Kenny this year?

20 hours ago, Benji said:

I think it's because of the game, that is coming out soon. That they are more focusing on that.

20 hours ago, Ruki said:

Has there even been any Kenny this year?

20 hours ago, Benji said:

I think he's had about one "speaking" line. Not seen much outside first two eps.

I'm assuming it's because he can't afford to have any devices with internet access/twitter, I'm expecting it to come out as an important point towards the end.

• 9 months later...
On 20/11/2016 at 19:33, Benji said:

On 02/09/2017 at 10:07, Lint said:

Hooray, it wasn't just my imagination and they're going to try and go back to the kids. Vindication!

• 2 weeks later...