South Park

Mick

I've enjoyed what I've seen so far, but it's quite hard for me not to enjoy South Park, given that it's always been in tune with my sense of humour. Seeing Trey and Matt tackle the issue of people fighting worthwhile causes in outrageously ignoble ways is a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they go forward with it during the next few episodes.

Did you not catch last season, thats when they started it and it worked well to me.

Did they? I did watch that season but didn't notice them doing that. Well, they remained consistent with things introduced in previous episodes, but I don't remember them ever continuing a subject matter like they've done so far with Caitlyn Jenner.

The Canadian alphabet

:lol::lol::lol:

A-B-C-D-E-F-Buddy-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-Guy-Q-R-S-T-U-Fwend-W-X-eh-and *fart*

• Like 2

Read an interview with Trey Parker on EW.com.  He said that, due t ohow news spreads these days with social media and you get peoples reaction instantly, they're actually finding its harder to stay topical and thats why the seasons have started to have a running theme the whole way through

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/16/south-park-season-19-trey-parker-interview

• Like 1

Oh God, I just realised where this is heading. I forgot about the news the other week. Potential spoiler if I'm right, but it's pure guesswork.

Jenner is running as Veep, right? And Kaitlyn Jenner is related to a certain someone who claimed they would run for President in the future. Someone who enjoys the love of a scaled sea variety...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/nickfanon/images/2/25/Kanye-west-laugh.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130130021117

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Bumping because LOL

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Season 20 teaser

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time to update the thread title!

First episode back...I liked it. Looks like two main things this season are gonna be Mr. Garrison/Giant Douche trying to tank the election anyway he can, and Kyle trying to discover the identity of Skankhunter42.

1 hour ago, Ruki said:

Time to update the thread title!

First episode back...I liked it. Looks like two main things this season are gonna be Mr. Garrison/Giant Douche trying to tank the election anyway he can, and Kyle trying to discover the identity of Skankhunter42.

It'd be a bit cliche, but i'd like it if ultimately Kyle is revealed as the troll behind the account. Because with him always being the moral compass, it would really work in South Park style if he was the massive twat behind it all.

If it is Cartman in the end, i'll be a little bit dissapointed, because Cartman always is the bad guy in these stories.

Haven't seen it yet, forgot it came back last night.  I hope it a return of Wikileaks, so Lemmiwinks can come back, a long with Catatafish