South Park

Mick

I probably liked this episode more than any of the other recent ones. My highlight was Kenny's letters, though.

Amazing episode, one of my favorites in a long time.

A Shining parody with Randy, commentary on the death of video stores and Kenny talking! What's not to like?

• 2 weeks later...

That episode had some of that trademark "HURR EVERYONE IS DUMB" shit in it, but it didn't feel nearly as heavy-handed or irritating as it has been in the past. Liked the episode overall, especially the totally out of left field Dr. Seuss stuff. That's, what, 3 episodes in a row? Not bad.

Finally watched the Shining and Honey Boo Boo episodes. Honey Boo Boo was great for the James Cameron song but I enjoyed the crap out of The Shining episode. Randy made a great Jack. Probably helps I love the film, but man that was fun. Not as good as Simpsons' one, but nothing will ever top that.

The Outcome Of The Presidential Election Is In The Hands Of Eric Cartman On An All-New "South Park" Premiering On Wednesday, November 7 At 10:00 P.M. ET/PT On COMEDY CENTRAL®

All-New "South Park" Episodes from This Season Are Available in HD Exclusively on Xbox LIVE, iTunes, Sony PlayStation Network, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, and Samsung Media Hub

Episodes Are Also Available on SouthParkStudios.com

NEW YORK, Nov. 5, 2012 -- The Presidential election isn't over until you watch this all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Obama Wins!," premiering Wednesday, November 7 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Cartman is hiding something in his bedroom that could change the outcome of the entire election. While Americans innocently plan to go to sleep Tuesday night with the election results counted and a winner announced, Cartman has secretly wrestled control of the Presidential election from the voters.

Voted "The Greatest Animated TV Series" in a poll conducted by Entertainment Weekly, COMEDY CENTRAL's "South Park" launched on August 13, 1997. The series airs Wednesday nights at 10:00 p.m. and repeats later that night at midnight (all times ET/PT).

Co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are Executive Producers, along with Anne Garefino, of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning "South Park." Frank C. Agnone II is the Supervising Producer. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell and Vernon Chatman are Producers. "South Park's" Web site is www.southparkstudios.com.