South Park

Mick

Hey guys, did you know that both sides of an issue are stupid and both are stupid equally?

Thanks, South Park. I'm eager to see you weigh in on the "Hot Dogs: With or Without Ketchup?" debate.

God (or maybe not, if he exists, or perhaps he does/n't) forbid a show not shove the message that being conservative or liberal is the right way and that the other way is wrong. But you're probably right.

Maybe though. But maybe not.

• Like 2

Why does it need a "message"? One of the best shows they ever did centered around the message that World of Warcraft is kind of silly. Every single time they do Show With A Message, it's the exact same message and it turns out the exact same way. Yawn.

• Like 1

Why does it need a "message"? One of the best shows they ever did centered around the message that World of Warcraft is kind of silly. Every single time they do Show With A Message, it's the exact same message and it turns out the exact same way. Yawn.

MOOT

Hey guys, did you know that both sides of an issue are stupid and both are stupid equally?

Thanks, South Park. I'm eager to see you weigh in on the "Hot Dogs: With or Without Ketchup?" debate.

God (or maybe not, if he exists, or perhaps he does/n't) forbid a show not shove the message that being conservative or liberal is the right way and that the other way is wrong. But you're probably right.

South Park entire gimmick for the last 8-10 seasons has been to cram a message down your throat.

• Like 2

You watch a show that has always pointed out how silly everything is, but don't like the fact it points out how silly everything is? That's silly. You're silly. I'm silly. This discussion is quite silly, really.

Yeah, I also liked it when Michael Moore busted out the "I'm a serious documentary person until pressed on the things I'm wrong about, at which time I'M JUST AN ENTERTAINER GUYS GEEZ LIGHTEN UP." <_<

....yeaaaaaaah, "Butterballs" wasn't my favourite. The only part that got a chuckle was the bathroom running gag where Jesus bullied the executive. Everything else felt either uncomfortable or just random for the sake of random. Which I'm generally fine with, but this episode just didn't strike me as particularly funny.

Tomorrow's episode (4/18) strikes me as having potential, though, as sounds like it could be...

...a send up of the various recent horror movies...or at least "Frozen".

This is the weakest season of South Park I've seen since I've begun watching regularly, but I've still enjoyed it and I really liked the last episode.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

This week's episode was miles ahead of anything else they've done so far this season, but I felt that a lot of it still fell flat. The only thing that I really liked was the live action part and Diet Double Dew.

One thing I've been meaning to ask about South Park for the longest time(I've only ever really watched the show every so often).

How exactly did they transition from Mr Hat, to Mr Slave?

I know how Mr Hat was supposed to be a puppet representative of Mr Garrison's true self(so in theory he could just ditch Mr Hat like he did.....Mr Twig was it?) but there were a few episodes that hinted at Mr Hat being a sentient being.