South Park

Mick

That was a great episode shame the recent two have been abysmal.

It so hit and miss nowadays it seems :(

Well, I thought the one before last was pretty awesome, but yeah, the latest didn't really get much out of me, I barely ever laughed... though to be fair, I wasn't paying it much attention. :P

• 4 months later...

Poor showing here. Unfunny TSA satire that misses the mark, and also retelling Sexual Harrasment Panda.

....The Butters being right punchline is a saving grace though.

I really don't know about this episode, didn't make me laugh. :/ Don't know if it's because it's been going so long but I struggle to find it funny as a whole (feel the same about The Simpsons). The odd chuckle is all it seems to get out of me these days, and apart from 2 or 3 episodes its been that way since the finale a few years back (pee I think?). I'll continue to watch out of routine, but I just see it as a cartoon show with a few swear words thrown in. Think I've fallen out of love with it.

I quite liked this episode. As everyone else has said, it wasn't an absolute classic, but it certainly had a touch of the characteristic South Park silliness that I love so much. As a season premiere, it might not have been outstanding, but I'd say that the first episodes of the last few series haven't exactly been brilliant either. I think the last premiere I really, really liked was back in Season 11, and I've found the ones that have followed to be some of the weakest episodes of their respective runs.

There were more than a few chuckles throughout the episode, the only moment that actually caught me off guard was Clyde's mom in the toilet during the wake. The B-plot actually reminded me of "City Sushi" how it eventually folded into the main story. It won't rank among my favorite of the season premieres, but I certainly would not pass over it.

I liked it, but I can't tell if the way the episode was presented was an improvement or not. It also seemed to be very serious and wasn't too over the top (I was expecting giant hamsters or the underwear gnomes to be behind the shopping network).

Yea I was thinking we'd see the crab people or something. Stans grandpa taking about how he can't remember the dogs face was a downer too. Though the whole "whoever smelt it dealt it" stuff was funny