The January Transfer Window - 2016

Lineker

If you think Mike Ashley would pay £25mil for Andros Townsend off all people, then I've got high grade magic beans to sell you.

People only rate him because Roy Hodgson has a raging stiffy for him and inexplicably picks him for England.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TCO said:

If you think Mike Ashley would pay £25mil for Andros Townsend off all people, then I've got high grade magic beans to sell you.

People only rate him because Roy Hodgson has a raging stiffy for him and inexplicably picks him for England.

I didn't say that. I actually think Townsend is shit. But a lot of people want him to be signed for no other reason than his nationality and the fact he stepped foot in a Premier League field.

Rumours that Columbus Crew from the MLS or Club America from Liga MX might be stupid enough to be interested in Falcao. Falcao has said that he remains committed to Chelsea. This is our problem because Monaco basically don't give a shit where he is provided some other club is paying a chunk of his wages, and so won't let him leave Chelsea unless an alternative taker is lined up.

Can we not just chloroform him and ship him off in a box of some kind?

22 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Rumours that Columbus Crew from the MLS or Club America from Liga MX might be stupid enough to be interested in Falcao. Falcao has said that he remains committed to Chelsea. This is our problem because Monaco basically don't give a shit where he is provided some other club is paying a chunk of his wages, and so won't let him leave Chelsea unless an alternative taker is lined up.

Can we not just chloroform him and ship him off in a box of some kind?

Extremely bad taste, given his agent's history.