The January Transfer Window - 2016

Lineker

Not only is it extremely difficult to act in bad taste when I have no knowledge of what you're referencing, but I also cannot deny that for the sake of this one glib remark I don't especially care.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Benji said:

Hardly, we were after him in the summer. We signed Nathan Dyer on loan because we couldn't get Grey at the time and needed a second string winger.

Long term replacement for Mahrez then. If he's still there come September, it'll be surprising in the extreme.

• Admin

Blackburn Rovers have signed the winger Elliott Bennett from Norwich City for an undisclosed fee. The 27-year-old, who has joined on a two-and-a-half-year deal, links up again with Paul Lambert at the Championship club having played under him at Brighton and Norwich. He had a loan spell at Bristol City earlier this season and played against Blackburn last month.