The January Transfer Window - 2016

Lineker

41 minutes ago, TCO said:

FIFA 16 lists him as a CM and given that he's a former FM wonderkid winger, I'd imagine he's not primarily a DM.

Yes, I agree. Computer games say he isn't a DM but real life says he is. Definitely going to take the side of the computer games here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, metalman said:

Yes, I agree. Computer games say he isn't a DM but real life says he is. Definitely going to take the side of the computer games here.

More Rafa and a shit website says he's a defensive midfielder. I'll take the word of FIFA who update squads and lineups weekly before that!

7 minutes ago, TCO said:

More Rafa and a shit website says he's a defensive midfielder. I'll take the word of FIFA who update squads and lineups weekly before that!

FIFA positions are never right. They always had Jordon Ibe down as a ST until very recently.

Leeds have signed Jack & Paul McKay from us for an undisclosed fee. Twin brothers with five first team appearances between them so I'm quite pleased we got money for them, no doubt their father and (crook of an) agent Willie McKay has played a blinder on this one.

Someone responded on Twitter to Leeds' posting of the signings with a picture of the Basham Brothers also :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Leeds have signed Jack & Paul McKay from us for an undisclosed fee. Twin brothers with five first team appearances between them so I'm quite pleased we got money for them, no doubt their father and (crook of an) agent Willie McKay has played a blinder on this one.

Someone responded on Twitter to Leeds' posting of the signings with a picture of the Basham Brothers also :lol:

Where do they play?