The January Transfer Window - 2016

Lineker

Vidic to Liverpool? Think of the matches!

Also 12million for Shelvey should indicate, finally, that what was a big few once is not really that big now.

• Admin

Liverpool are close to rewarding goalkeeper Simon Mignolet with a new contract, according to Sky sources. The 27-year-old has come under fire this season after a number of errors, but the Belgium international looks set to sign a new deal that will keep him at Anfield to 2020.

Sky sources understand Mohamed Elneny is in London to complete the formalities on a four-and-a-half year deal to move to Arsenal. Elneny has passed a medical, and the Gunners are hoping everything will be complete in time for the 23-year-old to be available for the trip to Stoke.

Like I said there's a real hope if man utd offer a deal with everton this time. Man utd will sell Fellaini to everton for 10 million and plus will buy Tim Howard from everton for 5 million. And man utd then can sell David de gea for 15 million. Man utd wil make a profit get a good GK And get rid of sitting duck Fellaini

Any club struggling to get business done in the transfer window should hire this guy!

• Admin

The 17-year-old Ebbsfleet midfielder Shilow Tracey has joined Tottenham for an undisclosed fee. Tracey, who according to the Evening Standard has been monitored by Charlton, Crystal Palace and West Ham, will go straight into the development squad.

Rumours are a deal in principle is agreed for Joel Matip to join in the summer. 

I imagine that must mean Toure is not getting a contract renewal. 

What chairman was it that said that PL clubs should take a punt on non league players? He has a point.

Pity that players name is Tracey, heh. Now Spurs just need to sign a Sharon.

16 hours ago, Adam said:

Nevermind that, De Gea going for £15m looks probable next to Man Utd buying a past-it Tim Howard for £5m to make him their first choice keeper.

Where exactly did this hilarious suggestion come from?

Whenever I click on the Google icon on my phone, just below the search bar is random articles the Google Gods have decided I would be interested in. There was one article I decided to read(already forgotten the website it was from) and it was trying to suggest that Wayne Rooney's form in the Newcastle game, means it's not all bad news for Man United fans. The genius I quoted was some random commenter on that article.