Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

1 minute ago, Josh to the World said:

I reeeeeaaaaaally want them to make Guarma accessible online and in single-player free roam. Such a waste to be there just briefly.

You can glitch your way into it, apparently.

14 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

I just bought this

My advice is to take your time with it. Everything seems to take a long time to do, so embrace it. Try doing some of the non important quest things or do some hunting for legendary animals.

Absolutely. If there’s a side mission or some such available, do that before moving on with the main story. And do all the hunting, fishing, herb picking, etc. you can. So long as you enjoy it. I certainly did.

Man, cougars fucked me up way more. And panthers, which are more or less the same. I was in the swamps of Lakay or somesuch once when I heard an animal roar I’d not heard before. I looked around, saw nothing, got attacked by something I still didn’t see, and died. I now know that noise to be a panther. Motherfuckers are sneaky and vicious.

I actually spent a few days obsessed with hunting grizzlies. Once I figured out where to find them, I’d hang around to find one in pristine condition. After multiple tries, I got a clean kill for a perfect pelt. For whatever reason, I think it only got me 50 cents more than a perfect elk pelt. That seems so strange, given that grizzlies are way more rare and will, you know, maul you to death.

5 hours ago, MDK said:

My advice is to take your time with it. Everything seems to take a long time to do, so embrace it. Try doing some of the non important quest things or do some hunting for legendary animals.

Yeah, like downloading the fucking thing, took ten fucking hours. “Hey I’ll buy this because i want something new, should be done in 15 minutes”. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Josh to the World said:

I actually spent a few days obsessed with hunting grizzlies. Once I figured out where to find them, I’d hang around to find one in pristine condition. After multiple tries, I got a clean kill for a perfect pelt. For whatever reason, I think it only got me 50 cents more than a perfect elk pelt. That seems so strange, given that grizzlies are way more rare and will, you know, maul you to death.

Just west of Wallace Station on the road towards Mama Watson's cabin is a Grizzly spawn spot. I know they spawn quite regularly in that area. The downside is the nearest butcher is Valentine which is quite a ride for a single bear pelt. Definitely need to Get some Whitetail on the trip or stop at Cumberland Falls and fish for Steelhead Trout. Though this is all based on the online version of the world.

Oh, I’ve found my preferred spawn location. (It might be that one?) It’s just not worth it if you’re doing it for the money. Cougars are where it’s at for that, since you can keep stacking them. But when I’m already in the area and just feel like it, I’ll still hunt grizzlies.