Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

As much as I have done and currently am enjoying the online aspect of the game, I'm finally getting blue-screen issues. Had one or two in the previous months and 6 in the last two days. It might be due to the mission I was doing because it happened 3 times on The Boy at Flatneck Station.

Yup. I just have to be choosy about what tables I stick with. There’s a fair amount of people who go for the max bet every time and I can’t with that. I like to play conservatively and patiently over a long stretch of time.

11 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

If you're playing Red Dead Online, watch out for this. Some players are encountering a very strange bug that causes a pile of burnt horse corpses to appear in Valentine.

Disturbing picture below:

Reveal hidden contents

Ah, the Lidl range of BBQ supplies just in time for summer.

I think it's something to do with a duplication process that went wrong. I've read that it's actually quite easy for small coding mistakes to cause outlandish things to happen in a game that's got as much going on as Red Dead. The single player game had a glitch that caused horses to spontaneously catch fire as well, apparently due to a seemingly minor oversight.

15 hours ago, Josh to the World said:

I doubt there will be. Online is where the money’s at for them.

And honestly, I don’t think I want them to build out the single player story any more than they have. It’s good as is.

Remaster RDR and release it as DLC.  They'd make tons of cash

• Like 2

They struggled out of the gate with Red Dead Online and they were going to when it comes down to it - in GTA it was a very clear model, give people increasingly crazy shit to play with, have them spend extra money on cars and yachts and other stuff and then the Shark Cards keep rolling in.

With Red Dead they're kinda tied back a bit - they can't just go crazy with what they can add to it or charge people for, so they're going to be putting a lot of time and effort into figuring out what it is.