TEW16 Real World Update: February 2017

Just now, SlamMasterJ said:

Hey man, your updates are always the best but I was wondering what will you do about the WWE UK Championship and the UK division competitors WWE signed?

WWE will have the UK title but it will be retired, the reason for this is beccause you ccant make the AI use the title in the way I assume it would be intended and it would just be another title in WWE. As for the wrestlers they "signed". everyone from the UK tournament is in the database, they wont be in WWE since they still work UK shows and the AI will more than likely sign them and just add them to the typical roster.

On ‎17‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 23:30, TheWho87 said:

Thats going to be Alicia (Florida) and will mean Alicia (American) changing to Alicia (New Jersey).

The real name of Alexxis Nevaeh is Alisha...and TNA/Impact Wrestling (whatever it's called now) used that name in an article on their website.
http://impactwrestling.com/eddie-edwards-wants-to-fight-davey-richards-this-week/
I would change her name to Alisha.

Regarding the name of the company: If I am not mistaken they tried to avoid the "TNA" name whenever it is possible since Anthem took over and simply called everything Impact Wrestling. Maybe wait for their next tapings (march) but I think "Impact Wrestling" is the new name of the company.

Jarrett and Nordholm said in an interview with Newsweek that the current POP TV contract expires in December. Change the contract length for Impact on Pop to 9 months.

Gail Kim is currently out injured (since oct/nov last year) with an undisclosed back injury. Nothing was mentioned about when she will return. They only said at one of the first shows back in january that it takes longer than expected.  

On 18.02.2017 at 19:51, TheWho87 said:

WWE will have the UK title but it will be retired, the reason for this is beccause you ccant make the AI use the title in the way I assume it would be intended and it would just be another title in WWE. As for the wrestlers they "signed". everyone from the UK tournament is in the database, they wont be in WWE since they still work UK shows and the AI will more than likely sign them and just add them to the typical roster.

What about creating a third brand or a second child company?

Here's a little update for Stardom:

- Kris Wolf is the new High Speed Champion

- Zoe Lucas, Christi Jaynes, Deonna Purrazzo and Shayna Baszler are currently touring

- Zoe Lucas and Christi Jaynes need to be added to the database. Unfortunately I can't find much info regarding their background. 
- Viper, Courtney Stewart, Santana Garrett, Chelsea Green, Thunder Rosa, Holidead, Nixon Newell and Kay Lee Ray have completed their tour. I don't know if their all employed by Stardom in the database, but I know some are. 

I'll update with more info if needed when I get home tonight. 

Remove Drew Galloway from the TNA roster his contract has expired and they appear to have been unable to come to an agreement. 

Is the planned next release this Wednesday? Or later as February is a short month?

Edited by JohnnyNitro

1 hour ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Is the planned next release this Wednesday? Or later as February is a short month?

Actually it's Tuesday, I'm busy on Wednesday and easier to get it out easier than later.

EDIT

Since Galloway drops his TNA title in March I'll keep him in TNA for March but with a 1 month left on the contract.

Edited by TheWho87

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic