Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

Never forget Ludogorets Razgrad.

One of the few games I've walked out of Anfield absolutely fuming following a win. 

Oh that and seeing a rare Balotelli goal. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

L'Equipe says that Bakayoko to Chelsea is nearly done, with a €40m fee agreed and the player himself heading to London today.

Quite a lot of money for a player who is 40 and retired 3 years ago.

• Like 4

We had a bloke called Mamadou Bakayoko the other year. He was shite but he scored twice away at Leeds so he's a legend. Good signing for the Chels.

In all seriousness he seems like a Matic type player, so sticking him alongside Kante will be a smart move.

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Reports in Chile suggest Alexis Sanchez has completed his move to City. We'll see...

No way. I'd be surprised if that is true. 

If it is, Arsenal need to make a BIG bloody signing or two this summer or else the moment the season starts and they aren't winning the atmosphere there is going to be toxic beyond belief.

Sanchez is a good fit for City if he does go there, certainly more so than Chelsea.

Talks moving forward at Everton over the £5.2mil signing of Sandro Ramirez from Malaga, which for that price cannot be balked at. Koeman is also pursuing Davy Klaasen, the Ajax captain, further, and hopefully the pull of working for one of his nation's greatest players will stop him having his head turned by Inter and Napoli.

More talk as well about Jordan Pickford and Michael Keane. If all four of those came off I'd be absolutely delighted, be a great start to the summer for the club.