Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

Barcelona are set to trigger the buy-back clause on Gerard Deulofeu for £10.5m. Doubt we'd have played him because he doesn't seem to mesh with Koeman's system but I'll still be sad to see him go. 

• Admin

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have finalised an agreement for the transfer of defender Theo Hernandez to the European champions, reports Marca.

Madrid have accepted Atletico’s request to pay €26m (£22.7m), €2m (£1.7m) more than the value of the full-back’s buyout clause. Real will pay the full amount in four instalments.

Theo will be presented as a new Real Madrid player in the first week of July.

Meanwhile, Italy fans littered Donnarumma's goal with fake banknotes during the U21 game.

• Admin

Everton have strengthened their Premier League 2-winning squad by signing Holland Under-18 international Nathangelo Markelo from Dutch second division side FC Volendam on a three-year contract.

The 18-year-old, who can play at centre-back or on the right side of defence, will go straight into under-23 coach David Unsworth's set-up as they begin preparations to defend their inaugural title.

"I'm looking forward to the season now. I have three years here and I hope to get plenty of playing time, develop as a player and then just keep making steps forward towards the first team," Markelo told the club's official website.

If Chelsea manage to sign Lukaku and Bakayoko, are they say a defender short of being set for the season? Going to have a very formidable team by the looks of it, can see them and City being well clear of the rest.

Apparently Chelsea are doing that thing where they keep submitting incrementally-improved bids for a player (£2m or £3m more each time), which keep getting slapped back because it's Not Happening but they're going to waste a month trying for it anyway.

At least, this is the impression I get from the stories linking them to Alex Sandro. It all feels horribly familiar and fruitless.

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

Everton have apparently told Spurs to pay 50m for Barkley, so Spurs have said they're happy to wait. 

My 50m statement from a few days ago doesn't feel quite so stupid now :shifty:

Everton logic. 

Salah is currently having a medical, really made up by this signing (bar a colossal fuck up). I think it's a smart signing that should add more pace to the team and add a few assists/goals. A front three of Salah/Firmino/Mane excites me. 

Just gotta sort out a centre back, hopefully look for a left back option with Moreno going out and a centre mid option.