Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

3 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

Everton logic. 

Not sure what's wrong with the logic. Pay what we value the player at or go away. No obligation to sell him, no pressing financial need. He's hardly a hot commodity we're desperately trying to hold onto, currently he's an underachieving player with question marks over his commitment who the manager has deemed potentially surplus to requirements.

40 minutes ago, Adam said:

Not sure what's wrong with the logic. Pay what we value the player at or go away. No obligation to sell him, no pressing financial need. He's hardly a hot commodity we're desperately trying to hold onto, currently he's an underachieving player with question marks over his commitment who the manager has deemed potentially surplus to requirements.

It's more the is he fuck worth 50mil rather then the need to sell him :P

Also fuck your #pogback....

Take a look at @LFC's Tweet:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nerf said:

Salah will take the #11 while Firmino swaps to #9. Thank fuck!

There was talk that Mo would wear #9, which would've been bloody blasphemy for a winger.

Liverpool are only offering the opportunity to get it signed by Firmino if you already bought a #11 shirt. You also have to include a reciept from when you bought it. ALso only if you include a return stamped envelope.

That's a pretty big fuck you from a club of that size, especially when they insist on selling the new shirt before the previous season is even over.

• Like 4

At least they are doing something though. It's still shite imo but they could have easily went 

"NAH FUCK OFF WE'VE ALREADY GOT YOUR MONEY"

2 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

At least they are doing something though. It's still shite imo but they could have easily went 

"NAH FUCK OFF WE'VE ALREADY GOT YOUR MONEY"

They're offering a autograph that you have to pay even more money for. Printed shirts cost about £70 nowadays, they should have offered refunds for ones sold by the club at the very least. Given that the total amount of shirts can't even be that much.

• Like 2

From what I've just read the terms and conditions offered by Chelsea in that case are the same as Liverpool's except Liverpool are having the player personally sign the shirt rather than replace it. I'm failing to see the problem? Someone gets a signed shirt if they want a signed shirt.

7 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Yeah in my experience big clubs usually offer a shirt exchange if a player's number changes after people have bought it.

Edit: Like so.

Yeah but you're a big club, not one of those naff ones under the glass ceiling.

• Like 2

• Admin

Huddersfield have completed the signing of striker Laurent Depoitre from FC Porto for an undisclosed club-record fee. The 28-year-old, who has played once for Belgium, joins on a two-year deal with an option for a further season.

7 hours ago, Hobo said:

From what I've just read the terms and conditions offered by Chelsea in that case are the same as Liverpool's except Liverpool are having the player personally sign the shirt rather than replace it. I'm failing to see the problem? Someone gets a signed shirt if they want a signed shirt.

Someone also gets lumbered with a shirt with the wrong number on it and that's out of date before the season starts.

Paying for postage to get a scribble on it isn't the same as getting a replacement. That's the club cheaping out when the its their fault to begin with. Should have had an option for both really if they wanted to avoid refunds and save face.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MDK said:

Yaya Banana has signed for Greek side Panionios Gymnastikos Syllogos Smyrnis

...are you, having a stroke? :(

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TCO said:

Someone also gets lumbered with a shirt with the wrong number on it and that's out of date before the season starts.

Paying for postage to get a scribble on it isn't the same as getting a replacement. That's the club cheaping out when the its their fault to begin with. Should have had an option for both really if they wanted to avoid refunds and save face.

*shrug* Still seems fine to me but this might come down to how I'm not the market for a replica shirt.

I feel like if I was the kinda person who bought football shirts at all and cared enough I would be placated by getting a signed shirt. 

I don't even know who gets numbered replica shirts. I would assume mostly children. :shifty:

2 minutes ago, Hobo said:

*shrug* Still seems fine to me but this might come down to how I'm not the market for a replica shirt.

I feel like if I was the kinda person who bought football shirts at all and cared enough I would be placated by getting a signed shirt. 

I don't even know who gets numbered replica shirts. I would assume mostly children. :shifty:

A lot of football fans get replica shirts with their favourite players number on them, it's a lot of money that Liverpool are just openly taking and not thinking of the PR angle, but you know, thieving scousers etc...

Just in case the formatting hasn't made it clear that is a joke and I do not think that at all.

• Like 3