Fantasy Puck?

SeanDMan

I didn't realize we were getting points this year for suspensions and shitty behavior.

Seriously though, Marchand is a great player, overshadowed by his antics. He won't be remembered for his statistical contributions, just the ridiculousness of his licking and his reckless physical play. I feel like a lot of people forget just how good he is because of that. Not that I would even have considered him in my first few picks. He's too much of a suspension risk.

Ew all this love for Marchand makes me feel gross. Gross.

I will take Claude Speed, the gyro from the Philadelphia Flyers.

@Lowerdeck that's you. Also @JMarushin you now have two picks to make up.

Would it be possible to change "some asshole" in the drafted players list? It ruins the purpose of searching to see which players have been drafted. :P

Nathan MacKinnon if it's still available?

Can you tell Caucasianheat it's his turn? I'm on the phone and it's not working.

Edited by Malenko

Again, we shouldn’t be skipping picks, but if you’re going to do that, you can’t just skip over both of the picks for people at the end of the round when they miss a deadline.  That’s not fair to them, no one else is at risk of getting skipped twice in a row.  Makes missing a deadline far worse for them than it does for others.