EWR 2014 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

So Brock's gimmick should be Dual Sport Superstar then? The guy is a once in a lifetime find and he deserves the gimmick. The same for Heyman who is not your typical generic manager, he's on another level.

Just because they are super-over doesn't mean they are unique. They are just the most-over people with that gimmick.

Brock is a Bad Ass legitimate athlete, either is a perfect gimmick for him.

Add Big Cass as an alter ego for Colin Cassady and make that his short name.

Why does Aiden English have superstar look checked, the guy does not look like a star at all. (I believe Movie Star requires superstar look so make him arrogant.)

Paige should have blue chipper or old school face as her gimmick.

Change Summer Rae's gimmick to Bitch.

Change Layla El's gimmick to Dancer.

Tye Dillenger should be a face (he is now teaming with Jason Jordan.) with an old school face gimmick.

I don't agree with Brock or Heyman not deserving the Unique gimmick. If that's the case then Punk should have the Rebel or Bad Ass gimmick as he's nothing special.

Punk is a unique gimmick that takes parts from his straight edge identity, being a rebel, being an old school heel or face, plus h could turn into a unique gimmick in game due to his charisma. Heyman is only a Sports Agent and maybe The Brain though could change into unique in game due to his charisma. Brock is NOWHERE being that good with charisma. Give it a rest.

Funny how the IWC overrate Punk and think that he's a GOD. He deserves the Unique gimmick because he broke kayfabe and had that pipebomb promo that everyone from the company could have done? Brock is a BEAST, he's a former UFC champion, nobody will ever come close to him, he's on another level with the whole breaking the streak thing, he has all the credentials to have the Unique gimmick. Hulk Hogan should have the Unique gimmick too but he's not a IWC darling.

Edited by hippie

Lesnar.

Presumably Hogans is old school face or similar which fits, I wouldn't argue against unique gimmick for him though, if anything I'm surprised he hasn't got it.

I just can't see how you can complain that Lesnar not getting the Unique gimmick is an IWC issue, when in reality his gimmick really isn't anything other than a standard monster with a mouthpiece.

• Like 1

Hogan's current gimmick is Hero, IIRC, which, considering it was originally created with him specifically in mind, is just about perfect for him. At 100 over & 95 charisma it doesn't take much to get him to Unique in-game anyway: just simming the Rock/Hogan/Austin segment from Wrestlemania 30 did it for my save, for example. I don't think there's any issue with Hogan's gimmick at the moment, but at the same time if it was changed to Unique I wouldn't exactly be complaining either

Funny how the IWC overrate Punk and think that he's a GOD. He deserves the Unique gimmick because he broke kayfabe and had that pipebomb promo that everyone from the company could have done? Brock is a BEAST, he's a former UFC champion, nobody will ever come close to him, he's on another level with the whole breaking the streak thing, he has all the credentials to have the Unique gimmick. Hulk Hogan should have the Unique gimmick too but he's not a IWC darling.

Why is Brock Unique? Because he was an MMA champion? Ken Shamrock was that. Because he is a super accomplished amateur wrestler? So is Kurt Angle. Brock is perfect as is. I can maybe see Heyman with it because there is no one quite like Paul Heyman but Brock isn't that special.

I think Tama Tonga should have Superstar look and menacing.

tama.jpg

BlJ6YpnCcAAVQjN.jpg

Lesnar is exactly what Earthquake was in the late 80's, Giant Gonzalez in the early 90's, he's a big guy who looks powerful. The difference between Lesnar and all the others that came before him? He can actually go in the ring. That's the only difference. That's not unique. Hogan is not unique. Rock is not unique. Unique belongs to those who fit into many different categories. Hogan is a hero as a face and an egomaniac as a heel. That's not unique. Being "over" doesn't equate to being unique. Being completely different than everyone else is how to be unique. Working with the mechanics of the game, a characters charisma is the only stat that matters. Because of that Brock can never be unique, unless you are willing to argue that he deserves high 90's for charisma.

Lesnar is exactly what Earthquake was in the late 80's, Giant Gonzalez in the early 90's, he's a big guy who looks powerful. The difference between Lesnar and all the others that came before him? He can actually go in the ring. That's the only difference. That's not unique. Hogan is not unique. Rock is not unique. Unique belongs to those who fit into many different categories. Hogan is a hero as a face and an egomaniac as a heel. That's not unique. Being "over" doesn't equate to being unique. Being completely different than everyone else is how to be unique. Working with the mechanics of the game, a characters charisma is the only stat that matters. Because of that Brock can never be unique, unless you are willing to argue that he deserves high 90's for charisma.

The Rock is not unique? The Rock is the most charismatic professional wrestler ever. He was still an arrogant heel despite being a face. He transcended professional wrestling in a way that no one ever has and likely ever will. He is most definitely unique.

I think that is either Terrible or Bad Luck Fale with Tama Tonga.

Yeah, the most charismatic wrestler ever doesn't deserve the unique gimmick but a kayfabe breaking bitch that had one memorable promo in his entire career deserves it. :facepalm: If Rock or Hogan are not Unique then Austin, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Punk, Piper or DDP should not have it either.

Edited by hippie

Yeah, the most charismatic wrestler ever doesn't deserve the unique gimmick but a kayfabe breaking bitch that had one memorable promo in his entire career deserves it. :facepalm: If Rock or Hogan are not Unique then Austin, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Punk, Piper or DDP should not have it either.

Rock and Hogan deserve the Unique gimmick as do the others you listed but Lesnar could never be pushed as charismatic and has a gimmick which people have used before, Punk has done many memorable promos over the years whether with WWE or before then. I don't have a major gripe with Heyman being made unique but there is no chance Lesnar deserves it.

If we're debating the unique gimmick, then I'm throwing in my vote for Daniel Bryan. In the original EWR data Bryan Danielson has the unique gimmick, so why was it changed now?

Also, I'm usually one to just agree with the majority here on this site, but I'd also like to see Brock Lesnar get the unique gimmick. I know in the game it is all based around charisma, but lets face it, Brock Lesnar is unique. He's a Man Beast/Machine/Legitimate Athlete/Dual-Sport Superstar, and he broke The Undertaker's streak. There will never be another Brock Lesnar, just like there will never be another Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, HBK, Triple H, CM PUnk, Rock, Stone Cold, or Mick Foley. All of which should be unique in my opinion.

• Like 1